• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curry signs with The Giants

And dow Chris Degeare just retweeted.. This is fucking beautiful. Maybe we can get AC to contribute a couple grand to this. He hates wake right?

So it's okay to boycott football season tickets and deacon club donations because of wellman as some morons on this board are doing, yet curry is the guy we should root against because he supposedly hates his alma mater. got it. god we have some fucking moron fans.

Econ 101 will blow your mind.

Honestly wonder what proportion of former Wake athletes honestly feel like Wake is going in a positive direction. We'll never know because so many either feel compelled to tow the party line, don't want to draw negative attention to themselves or the school, or don't want to appear to incriminate their former coaches, but I do wonder.

Seem to recall in player introductions and Biographical info he lists EE Smith and not Wake Forest. Just like a guy who didn't go to college or hated his college. Just like Willie Parker doesn't list UNC. It's a shame. I was a big AC fan when he was here but he's proven to be an NFL failure and a hater of WFU.

Just to be clear, AC repping Smith in intros has little to do with Wake and everything to do with Smith, a school always on the fringe of being shut down yet consistently putting out surprising talents in sports and academics.

So punishing current Wake student athletes and future alumni is the way to go? This shows your love for wake how exactly?

I somewhat agree it's backward to completely want to gut the athletic program, hate Ron, Bzz, etc. And still hate on AC for indirectly dissing the program. I mean, maybe the guy had some of the same experiences here, under the same leadership we have now, that most of us hate. Maybe he is an example of Ron Wellman alienating players. Who knows.

I can only recommend focusing all displeasure with RW. He is the only link between Wake sucking it up in all sports, players transferring, and graduates not being involved. If we had a competent AD, maybe more wake players in the pros would be wake fans. Right now, I can only name a handful (at most) that bleed black and gold, and that's because they grew up before wellman's destruction.

So punishing current Wake student athletes and future alumni is the way to go? This shows your love for wake how exactly?

Money talks. The assholes running this outfit understand this fact. If you don't, I'm sorry.

Money talks. The assholes running this outfit understand this fact. If you don't, I'm sorry.

So again, you are fine with hurting current Wake student athletes. And that makes you a great and passionate deac fan. But we should hate curry, and not you.

I can't remember the exact reasons that caused me to no longer give a flying fu** about AC but the feelings remain strong.

He more than paid any supposed debt he has to MSD well before he left. Remember Jacksonville? Miami? Who cares if he doesn't bow down to Wake?

ph the contrarian. it's fantastic.

Swank was the MVP of the ACCCG.

It should have been Abbate.

Field goal attempts ---------------------------------------- Swank, S 2nd 07:37 45 yds - Missed Swank, S 2nd 01:16 19 yds - Good Swank, S 4th 08:27 33 yds - Good Swank, S 4th 02:55 22 yds - Good

Made two "extra points" and a 33 yard FG and missed a 45 yarder. Abbate was amazing that game.

It should have been Abbate.

Field goal attempts ---------------------------------------- Swank, S 2nd 07:37 45 yds - Missed Swank, S 2nd 01:16 19 yds - Good Swank, S 4th 08:27 33 yds - Good Swank, S 4th 02:55 22 yds - Good

Made two "extra points" and a 33 yard FG and missed a 45 yarder. Abbate was amazing that game.

Wasn't the weather miserable?

My favorite AC game was the one vs UNC 2007 - 41-17? He had 2 picks - one for a TD. And harrassed Freshman TJ YATES all day. Glorious day.

Tom Coughlin was asked about signing LB Aaron Curry: “He worked out well for us,” Coughlin said. “Of course, he was the fourth pick in the draft. I looked at some of the grades, and the grades were outstanding. So he is anxious to have an opportunity and we are anxious to provide him with one. Hopefully, the two will meet and we will get a very talented player who can come into the Giant organization and play the way he was graded coming out of college.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants

It was rainy and chilly. Maybe the holder deserved the MVP award.

clemson.jpg

Back