• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green's knee requires 2nd surgery

Vague is a kind way to describe it. Misleading statements and misinformation have been the order of the day ever since he re-injured his knee. The CYA attitude seems to have permeated every aspect of the program.

So who fucked up? The training staff? DG?

maybe i am off on the timing but i could have sworn bzz and wellman have talked him up in interviews for the coming season. so if he was already injured that's pretty sh!tty. if he was still "just" coming off his originally injury it's still sh!tty putting pressure on him. they have also pointed to his injury specifically as one of the reasons last season was not better. maybe i am a little overly sensitive because throwing these kids under the buzz... err buss has been the norm with them.

He hasn't really been talked up. [Redacted] just said that his return would give us more options inside. There hasn't been much of a mention of him since his injury.

How does keeping an injury quiet help [Redacted] and Wellman?

How does making his injury public help Daniel?

Kid is hurt again, it sucks. I really don't get why this is getting thrown on the "burn Wellman and [Redacted]" pile. Dealing with an injury, doctors, recovery times, and a guy's entire future is not to be taken lightly. For all we know Daniel is intent on playing this year and doesn't want anything like "season ending injury" getting leaked until they know for sure.

Why, because people talking about it would somehow impact his rehab? It's getting thrown on the Wellman and [Redacted] pile because they are both assholes, and when something goes wrong the natural tendency is to blame the asshole in the room. Don't want to get blamed, don't be an asshole.

I'm still baffled by [Redacted]'s quote from Aug 6th. Seems like there was no cause for concern and he even referred to it as a 'minor setback'.

"It’s simply that he’s had a minor setback in his rehab, but he’s back up and at ’em right now, and time will tell," [Redacted] said by phone Tuesday. "Sometimes in rehab, you need to slow down a little bit. In Daniel’s particular case, we need to just slow down a little bit."

I'm still baffled by [Redacted]'s quote from Aug 6th. Seems like there was no cause for concern and he even referred to it as a 'minor setback'.

"It’s simply that he’s had a minor setback in his rehab, but he’s back up and at ’em right now, and time will tell," [Redacted] said by phone Tuesday. "Sometimes in rehab, you need to slow down a little bit. In Daniel’s particular case, we need to just slow down a little bit."

when will this nightmare be over?

Hello! Ding-dong! Anybody home?

"There were tears in the locker room. Tears. These young men. . ." Just another dishonest comment made for whatever purpose motivated him at that moment.

Best wishes to Daniel Green. Hopefully he will recover completely and play basketball in the near future.

Why, because people talking about it would somehow impact his rehab? It's getting thrown on the Wellman and [Redacted] pile because they are both assholes, and when something goes wrong the natural tendency is to blame the asshole in the room. Don't want to get blamed, don't be an asshole.

So much this. It's the little boy who cried wolf.

So does anyone have any idea what procedure green had done. I think the only perso who can give a straight answer is Daniel. Can someone on campus just walk up and ask him?

So does anyone have any idea what procedure green had done. I think the only perso who can give a straight answer is Daniel. Can someone on campus just walk up and ask him?

I have dispatched gaybone and 3 of his meth addicted lovers.

Stay tuned.

The bottom line is we all hate it for the kid. I hope he hangs in there. The university better do the right thing by him.

Wake is apparently the only school bound by HIPAA. Every other school pretty much reports the injuries of their players.

sad-upset-angry-gif-1.gif

Isn't All World Green also the only guy on the team who doesn't HATE Buzzhole's guts?

Actually, he's the only one who LOVES Bzd. Flip it, reverse it, need it, and you're good.

So does anyone know specifically what happened? Did he try to come back too soon? Twist it awkwardly? What is the context of the setback?

Back