• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch

Not to divert any attention away from DR's wildly successful life of wins, but WHEN DO WE GET A COASTAL KP REPORT? WHERE YAT PILCH?

"DonaldRoss was consulted on 3-23-17 referencing a real estate matter. DR seemed to be more interested in telling his personal accomplishments than listening to the problem at hand. We contacted DR to hire him for consultation and guidance in real estate matters; I was instead ridiculed and talked down to. He is supposed to be a professional in these matters which I am certainly not, hence why he was contacted in the first place."

Sounds about right. LOL.

Sounds about right. LOL.

I wasn't sure if this was article online that I could read so I copy and pasted it into a google search. The second article that showed when that exact quote is searched is "Donald Trump can't close deal, failing salesman" which I got a good laugh out of - considering the circumstances here.

I often wonder what all I could've accomplished with my life if I wasn't tall, dark-complected, and moderately handsome.

Why the continued "love affair" for Wes Miller?

In my mind he is automatically disqualified because of his blue-goat lineage. I would not care how many games he would win at Wake, I could never stomach his for sure references to Roy, etc.

The minute Wellman or anyone hires a Carolina grad as a head coach at Wake, my contributions and support stop.

^ THIS. . . AMEN!

Curious to see what is the highest level of basketball or any sport for that matter Donald Ross has competed at? Rec league bball in 7th grade is my guess....

Last edited:
Good road win! I was shocked to hear that this is our first 6 game win streak since 09. The damage done by Wellman to this program is staggering!

When did I do that? Love Skip but no. Keep hating on Mr Brown. I get why my success bothers you. I’m right. That’s why. Keep adding up the wins and losses. Another decade will pass. It will be worse for this group and better for me (again).

This is so great. DR is bandwagon boy all grown up!

Not right often? Those who know my accomplishments in the biz world know that’s wrong.

I can testify via attachment. From above a urinal near you, the one and only -- winning, as usual, on par with a Japanese steakhouse, Goodwill, and Wake hoops in the [REDACTED] era.

Attachments

• photoDR.jpg
    photoDR.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
UNCA @ UNCG tonight. DR has fapped 3 times today under his cubicle in excitement.

Especially when wonder boy lost

Up 12 points at half and only score 15 total points in the second half. Yowzers.

This is a good example as to why you should never judge a coach by a single game and why all these credibility posts are very dumb. Judge a coach over a 4 year period. Evaluate the growth in the program. Watch their success on the recruiting trail. Is the coach growing in his in-game skills.

Everyone has a bad night, even coaches. Manning might not be the greatest of all time, but we are moving in the right direction. We have a pretty high ceiling as a program imo. We will start to see that next year.

Back