• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

Maybe I just looked up late

Maybe? I can't remember which instance I'm referring to though, either. I think it was on the play where CJ lost it out of bounds. I think DF09 is right though, that the announcers did mention Bz's indignation.

I was up behind the Wake bench and do remember Bzz yelling on one occasion.

Obviously we all want wins

But would you rather lose to A-10 by 30 or A-10 by 8

I think BZZZZ is a shit coach and not right for Wake, BUT I will give him credit for convincing our shitty roster to play with heart

Ahhhh - I think the leadership of CJ and Travis got the team to play with heart for about 8 minutes. The rest of the 32 minutes - "heart" was missing. The coach bears responsibility for getting his team ready to play. I dont care if it is North Forsyth vs the LA Lakers.

Ahhhh - I think the leadership of CJ and Travis got the team to play with heart for about 8 minutes. The rest of the 32 minutes - "heart" was missing. The coach bears responsibility for getting his team ready to play. I dont care if it is North Forsyth vs the LA Lakers.

Have that opinion all you want, but I don't see any way that isn't pure speculation. For a long time, CJ was moping around when he wasn't getting calls he wanted. So perhaps Bz had to motivate the team in spite of CJ's leadership?

See what I did there?

Have that opinion all you want, but I don't see any way that isn't pure speculation. For a long time, CJ was moping around when he wasn't getting calls he wanted. So perhaps Bz had to motivate the team in spite of CJ's leadership?

See what I did there?

This is true. CJ seemed out of it for stretches today. Obviously, he's a leader for us but he does need to be more assertive with that leadership.

Originally Posted by deacswin
We are far from that level b/c of the talent difference. There isn't a coach in the country other than Buzz that couldn't coach the cluster that DINO brought in and put us in the top 15 right now. Bz is a bad coach. He is not the long-term answer, but I see a team with mediocre performance for many year's to come. Give credit where credit is due. Thanks Ron!

FIFY ;)

Back