• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

Chase is way more of an all around player than was originally reported this summer. He has such good vision.

I was asking myself the same thing. Only thing that comes to mind is that the Williams guy is 6'6", giving him a much lower center of gravity than Carson.

carson just plays defense so flat footed and stiff. that's his issue in the post, he gets murdered by drop steps.

Our perimeter defense rotations are awful right now. This Anthony kid's handle is looser than Ish's as a freshman. Let's get it.

I'd pay decent money for a transcript of whatever Bz and co. said to Carson after the ASU game.

zomg tony is like the 7 yr old kids I coach who refuse to stay in their zone.

If Travis is not first team ALL ACC, I quit.

CJ's development is remarkable... We are very lucky to have him being as the veteran presence on the team.

PLAY SOME DEFENSE ON ANTHONY. HE'S NOT THIS GOOD.

You realize there is like 2/3s left on the season, right?

Heh. Nothing wrong with bold predictions, right?
Just preparing for the first team All Acc to be 4/5 UNC, 1/5 Duke.

zomg tony is like the 7 yr old kids I coach who refuse to stay in their zone.

Are you kidding me? Richmond has scored on Chase's slot at least 4-5 times.

It's not Tony's man who is scoring.

BTW, Carson is starting to get some confidence. If he gets some help and a little more strength, he'll be really good.

As anyone else getting an absolutely unwatchable feed?

Our movement without the ball is the best it has been in years. I know we had this argument earlier this week about Walker and while he has done next to nothing in his career here, he will help us a lot on the defensive boards.

Our movement without the ball is the best it has been in years. I know we had this argument earlier this week about Walker and while he has done next to nothing in his career here, he will help us a lot on the defensive boards.

except for the commercials of course, yes.

Back