• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

Our movement without the ball is the best it has been in years. I know we had this argument earlier this week about Walker and while he has done next to nothing in his career here, he will help us a lot on the defensive boards.

Agreed. Ty doesn't need to be good this year to help us out. He just needs a pulse.

Our movement without the ball is the best it has been in years. I know we had this argument earlier this week about Walker and while he has done next to nothing in his career here, he will help us a lot on the defensive boards.

Hopefully, also with blocked shots in limiting these point guards getting to the hoop at will.

But who knows he is such a damn head case.:tard:

I actually agree. It'll be interesting to see what we can do with an actual post-presence. Green, the closest thing we have to this, gets the ball in some pretty favorable spots. He's just too unskilled. Ty could look solid in this offense. I'm not holding my breath, but you know...

When is Ty eligible? I know there are threads, but I'm in this one for the next two hours.

Fields, come on.... I feel like the PG should always be ready for the ball there.

Fields, come on.... I feel like the PG should always be ready for the ball there.

You're right. Tony isn't great at that, but he's getting better. Fields still hasn't shown much court awareness.

I don't understand the Tony hate. The players seem to follow him. They like the way he runs the team.

He's the bignning of why our movement on offense is so much better this year.

But his minutes will drop drmamatically next year when Codi arrives.

LOL @ AF. Needs to watch some Wojo film before he tries to fake a charge like that.

has Chase taken a shot?

need to run something for him,not just hope the ball finds him.

Back