• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

Chennault's shot looks bad from just about everywhere on the court.

he shouldn't take anything more than 7' from the hoop.

he had to take that last shot.

Chase should have taken the big guy.

Dear Ron Wellman,

Stop scheduling Richmond.

Pointless

he shouldn't take anything more than 7' from the hoop.

he had to take that last shot.

Chasde should have taken the big guy.

I mean, your PG should be able to shoot. It was a problem with Ish and it's a problem with TC. He simply can't create anything for himself outside of the lane. On this team, it's fine, but TC is like a 12th man on a decent team. He's a walk-on on UNC or Kentucky.

Richmond is a great team to put on the schedule. I disagree completely. Excellent on defense and they consistently throw a challenging backcourt at us.

It'd be nice if someone gave fischer the ball in position to shoot. That seems to work out for everyone.

It'd be nice if someone gave fischer the ball in position to shoot. That seems to work out for everyone.

That's what a point guard is supposed to do...

Wake's perimeter defensive rotations have been miserable this game. Like, really bad. He was even surprised at home open he was...

???
I love the way Fields runs the team when he gets the chance.
BTW, has Chennault made an outside shot this year?

He has done nothing lately. Today, every time he got past the timeline he was looking to pass. He is not running anything when he gets in there.

I mean, your PG should be able to shoot. It was a problem with Ish and it's a problem with TC. He simply can't create anything for himself outside of the lane. On this team, it's fine, but TC is like a 12th man on a decent team. He's a walk-on on UNC or Kentucky.

Now you are being ridiculous. He's a typical back-up PG at most high D1 schools.

I've only been watching since about the 8 min mark. It looks like Richmond is keying on him for good reason.

Guess there won't be any pointless fanboy threads at halftime...

Back