• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

Fields looks to get rid of the ball immediately as soon as he gets past half court. TC is much better than him at this point.

Sometime Nikita plays like an absolute fucktard. That last possession was an example of that.

And HTTD the feed is good now.

I don't understand the Tony hate. The players seem to follow him. They like the way he runs the team.

He's the bignning of why our movement on offense is so much better this year.

But his minutes will drop drmamatically next year when Codi arrives.

It's not Tony hate. It's just that he's not a very good point guard. Even if he's better, he's still not good. If Travis and, especially, CJ weren't creating this well, we'd be getting murdered.

Nikita is a net negative. He is truly terrible at basketball.

I have actually not seen a Wake player as bad as Nikita ever. I'd take any soft-frontcourt player from late-period Odom over him. Even Dshamael (or whatever).

Actually I think he could be a positive; but he insists on trying things that he simply cannot do...at least do them consistently.

He could play d. and rebound, if he would be content to concentrate on those things.

It's not Tony hate. It's just that he's not a very good point guard. Even if he's better, he's still not good. If Travis and, especially, CJ weren't creating this well, we'd be getting murdered.

He's the best we have by a wide margin.

I can't wait till the Manchester United game is out of halftime so I can quit watching this shit for another 45 minutes. Will be so good for my blood pressure.

I know, I know... I'm a terrible fan.

Actually I think he could be a positive; but he insists on trying things that he simply cannot do...at least do them consistently.

He could play d. and rebound, if he would be content to concentrate on those things.

But he doesn't. So he is a net negative.

He blows.

Agreed. If he played within himself, he'd be serviceable.

Fields looks to get rid of the ball immediately as soon as he gets past half court. TC is much better than him at this point.

???
I love the way Fields runs the team when he gets the chance.
BTW, has Chennault made an outside shot this year?

Back