• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear Wellman, Bzz

Go to firebz web site, find the "preach to Ron" link, and send it to him there. I did after the Carolina game. Sure, he won't read it. Some intern or administrative assistant will see it & delete it probably, but he deserves to have his email hammered with anger & disgust from the fans who also pay his salary. I'm sick of their crap.

He absolutely must be fired. The simple basics of basketball escape this team on a nightly basis. Youth can only be used as an excuse so many times. He simply cannot coach at this level and must be fired. This is unacceptable.

Go to firebz web site, find the "preach to Ron" link, and send it to him there. I did after the Carolina game. Sure, he won't read it. Some intern or administrative assistant will see it & delete it probably, but he deserves to have his email hammered with anger & disgust from the fans who also pay his salary. I'm sick of their crap.
Better yet, send a letter IN THE MAIL to Wellman's home address. He'll get that.

Someone stick a damn for sale sign in his lawn. He'll give me his address ill do it

He absolutely must be fired. The simple basics of basketball escape this team on a nightly basis. Youth can only be used as an excuse so many times. He simply cannot coach at this level and must be fired. This is unacceptable.

Youth is not an excuse on March 2nd.

It's not very difficult to find a person's address on the Internet. I just found Ron's.

Question: Do you guys think that Bzz has lost Ron's support as well?

Really, what was the last correspondence that Ron has sent in support of our program with that "oh our program is fine" BS? That letter to the Deacon Club 2 months ago? I think he's getting ready to fix his mistake...

Maybe he is letting the fan base eat Bzz alive

I dropped my .02 into what will most surely be his wastebasket.

Mr. Wellman,

That was, as I’m sure you would agree, a miserable game of basketball. Poor play by both teams was theme. However, despite 24 fouls and 19 turnovers, Maryland still managed a double digit road ACC win at the Joel. When you fired Coach Gaudio three years ago after making the NCAA tournament two years running you cited the poor record of the team in February and March, along with a lack of postseason success, as the reason for the firing (1). At the time of his firing, Coach Gaudio was 16-17 in February and March. His successor, Coach [Redacted], is 4-24 during February and March. Since his hiring, [Redacted] has gone 0-2 in the conference tournament and received no postseason bids. While it is technically possible for Wake to win the ACC tournament, forgive me for being pessimistic.

So now Mr. Wellman I must ask, How much longer can this last? I graduated from Wake Forest in 2011. I remember when we were good, when the Joel wasn’t a tomb, when I didn’t have to hold my head down when talking about ACC basketball with friends from Duke, UNC, and NC State. This experiment isn’t working, find the courage to do the right thing and end it. Fire Jeff [Redacted].

(1): http://www.bloggersodear.com/2010/4/7/1410033/ron-wellman-press-conference

Regards,
Novadeacon
Class of 2011

Question: Do you guys think that Bzz has lost Ron's support as well?

Really, what was the last correspondence that Ron has sent in support of our program with that "oh our program is fine" BS? That letter to the Deacon Club 2 months ago? I think he's getting ready to fix his mistake...

I agree with this and believe a change will be made following the season.

Just left my $.02 as well. Hope whoever opens it actually reads it instead of deleting it immediately.

Back