• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Death Star Stadium Under Construction (Pictures)

Yes it is similar like that in Pennsylvania but I consider them separate than the Penn State schools. I would consider schools like Pittsburgh, Temple, West Chester, Lock Haven, Bloomsburg and Shippensburg separate from Penn State.

Yeah, but I think everyone here considers all of the UNC-[_] separate from UNC-CH.

Jealous much? I hope you enjoy your retrofitted 50 year old stadium with tiny locker rooms while recruits are visiting a new state-of-the-art facility.

The team and the tradition are more important than shiny new home side stands.

So wish that those nice new engineering buildings were built when I went there for u-grad.

UNC-Charlotte will be competitive quickly. Charlotte is a good place to recruit, playing time will be a plenty, academic standards for athletes will be fairly low, and Lambert will have them playing good football.

So wish that those nice new engineering buildings were built when I went there for u-grad.

UNC-Charlotte will be competitive quickly. Charlotte is a good place to recruit, playing time will be a plenty, academic standards for athletes will be fairly low, and Lambert will have them playing good football.

Maybe in D2. I could see it getting better after time, but not quickly. Any recruit who wants to go anywhere will prioritize either the education or the conference play, because D2 = virtually no shot at NFL, and UNCC offers a degree that many D1 teams can top.

They are fast tracking the light rail line out there too. So they got that going for them, which is nice.

I saw where ECU wants Charlotte and App State to join their new mega-conference in a few years.

Yes it is similar like that in Pennsylvania but I consider them separate than the Penn State schools. I would consider schools like Pittsburgh, Temple, West Chester, Lock Haven, Bloomsburg and Shippensburg separate from Penn State.

Where does Slippery Rock fit into your classification system?

Looks like my old high school's football field by the end of October.

That field house reminds me of this:

83366086.E46cqR11.jpg

Back