• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debate

I'm sure glad that Herman Cain will make sure that Sharia Law will not be used in American courts. Because, I, like bid, was scared shitless that the Muslim we have in the White House now was going to make that happen.

I'm sure glad that Herman Cain will make sure that Sharia Law will not be used in American courts. Because, I, like bid, was scared shitless that the Muslim we have in the White House now was going to make that happen.

If/when Sharia law is instituted, will lawyers have to pass another bar exam?

It didn't take long for the liberals to start attacking the black man. Whats wrong Shoo, Cain doesn't think and say what you Democrats want him to think and say? So you attack him, the same way that you pasty-white liberals attack Justice Thomas? I hate to burst your bubble but this isn't the 19th century and the Democrat party doesn't own black people anymore.

Shoo attacks everyone, regardless of race and gender. And Cain is an idiot.

If/when Sharia law is instituted, will lawyers have to pass another bar exam?

My understanding is that we won't have to take another bar exam, as Obama will actually behead all American born lawyers. Thankfully for Obama, he was born in Africa, so he's safe.

My understanding is that we won't have to take another bar exam, as Obama will actually behead all American born lawyers. Thankfully for Obama, he was born in Africa, so he's safe.

Behead them and secure all assets, put those funds towards the deficit, problems solved. Damn that Kenyan is good.

It didn't take long for the liberals to start attacking the black man. Whats wrong Shoo, Cain doesn't think and say what you Democrats want him to think and say? So you attack him, the same way that you pasty-white liberals attack Justice Thomas? I hate to burst your bubble but this isn't the 19th century and the Democrat party doesn't own black people anymore.

He said he wouldn't be comfortable with a Muslim in his cabinet. He helped produce, and likely spoke in, the following ad in 2006:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-uckxN7-sY

Conservatives playing the race card by attacking every liberal who dare question black conservatives is already tired. The guy's a bigot just like Newt, Pawlenty, Bachman, etc. Just because he's black doesn't mean he can't be called out. And, I hate to burst your bubble, but the democratic party does own the black vote, and that trend will likely continue given the cast of fools on the stage last night. Romney's really the only viable candidate of the bunch.

Last edited:
My view on the way they looked:

Mitt - The boring suburban soccer dad. Ahead and playing D
Newt - The old man with his Depends full and a scratchy T-shirt
Ron Paul -your lovable but nutty uncle
Cain- takes crazy to a new universe
Pawlenty- the nerd who is trying so hard to be cool.
Bachmann -trying so hard to look reasonable. Can't wait until real questions
Santorum - the little kid trying to play with bigger kids

hmmm....I believe 96% of black people voted for Obama. If Cain runs, that number might drop 5% at most, and Obama would win by the biggest landslide in history. If Cain doesn't run that number will remain 95%+. So whether the Democratic party "owns" black people or not, the result will be the same in the next election. African Americans are going to vote for Obama in record numbers again.

So you are Ron Paul, keeper is Newt, siff is Santorum, and PhDeac is Pawlenty? Got it.

bkf as Cain? shoo as Cain? Can't decide.

Can't think of a board Bachman or a board Mitt.

Last edited:

I didn't watch the whole debate, but I was completely shocked by Santorum. I could not believe how unlikeable he was as a candidate. He should never go on stage for another debate. I wanted to punch him in the face repeatedly every time he started to talk. He has a TERRIBLE stage presence. He may be a political genius (I honestly don't know much about him other than he is an activist for social conservatism), but he will be much better off not exposing himself in such a large forum. Embarrassing.

Wrngor, John McCain's Chief of Staff once said Santorum was "the dumberst person I met in my twenty years working in the Senate."

Why wasn't Huntsman at the debate? In the speeches and interviews I have heard on him so far it seems as though he is a reasonable candidate....what is the word on him? I would like someone to at least challenge Romney for the nomination.

He hasn't officially declared his candidacy yet (not that that would stop him from debating). To be quite honest I'm not sure why he didn't participate. Maybe he wants the Republican field to be universally thought of as crazy/nuts so he can swoop in and be the savior?

It pretty much is getting to that point. I actually think that is the strategy of Palin. Let the knuckleheads fight for a few months, have everyone clamoring for a fresh face, and she can step in, have one good debate and be the front runner. It is a pretty good strategy considering what the Republican field currently looks like.

Romney is the only person in that group last night that has even the remotest of chances of beating Obama.

He formed his PAC and is in the process of moving to FL. I read a local piece (might have been culled from national news, don't know) that said if Huntsman runs he might be putting his eggs in the FL basket and essentially forgoing IA, NH, since he won't fare well, plus he can't hold the western states against Romney.

Course, the focused on FL strategy didn't exactly turn out well for Giuliani.

He's not giving up on NH. He's gone all in on NH, FL, and SC. He'll have to take 2/3 of those to have a chance since he isn't going to compete for Iowa.

He's not giving up on NH. He's gone all in on NH, FL, and SC. He'll have to take 2/3 of those to have a chance since he isn't going to compete for Iowa.

Yeah, sorry, meant to say NV not NH... damn postal codes...

Back