• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dems might name Keith Ellison as DNC Chair

Actually I was thinking of someone more moderate, but leave it to you to make it a race issue.

If it wasn't about race, your list would have more than one race.

simos, do you have any moderate black pols to add to your list?

That non sequitor pretty much capsulizes your world view I guess.

The fact that you consider that a non sequitor capsulizes your world view that if a minority is chosen for something, it's about race. If a white person is chosen, it's not about race.

simos, do you have any moderate black pols to add to your list?

You mean so that I can prove I'm not a racist? To give you a serious answer the Dems problem is that they hardly have any moderates, much less black moderates. If you googled the term you probably wouldn't find any, partially because of black majority districting (yes I know the GOP loves that). How about Colin Powell?

You mean so that I can prove I'm not a racist? To give you a serious answer the Dems problem is that they hardly have any moderates, much less black moderates. If you googled the term you probably wouldn't find any, partially because of black majority districting (yes I know the GOP loves that). How about Colin Powell?

Too moderate!

The fact that you consider that a non sequitor capsulizes your world view that if a minority is chosen for something, it's about race. If a white person is chosen, it's not about race.

Well, I think we have established that your PhD isn't in logic.

lol unsurprisingly, a conservative wants a conservative to chair the democratic national committee

So why should members of a political party choose a party leader who doesn't share their politics?

Remember the big indepth analysis of the GOP losses to Obama that were implemented to win this election?

*Kicks someone out of party for being too moderate, coincidentally nominates that person for other party's leadership position.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Strangely enough, Hillary Clinton and Colin Powell are very similar.

i'm sure it'll be super cheap to secure Trump tower

party of small government!

Back