• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dems might name Keith Ellison as DNC Chair

In case anybody is debating whether to pay any attention to simos on a politics thread, he believes the President governed as a liberal.

Barack Obama governed way more moderately than most people think. Clinton would have governed from the center left. Obama is much closer to moderate than Clinton would have been. He surely didn't govern as a liberal.

In case anybody is debating whether to pay any attention to simos on a politics thread, he believes the President governed as a liberal.

Thanks for the endorsement, but I think most people already knew he governs that way.

Barack Obama governed way more moderately than most people think. Clinton would have governed from the center left. Obama is much closer to moderate than Clinton would have been. He surely didn't govern as a liberal.

Obamacare?

Trumpcare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This Ellison guy really sounds like he would be a problem for the everyday working class white folks who are totally not racist or xenophobic.

“I love the donors, and we thank them, but it has to be the guys in the barbershop, the lady at the diner, the folks who are worried about whether that plant is going to close, they’ve got to be our focus,” he told ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday. “That’s how we come back.”

Quoted straight from the Quran.

Back