• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennys adding 5% surchurge to pay for Obamacare and cutting employees hours

Is Baconalia cancelled this year?

Fat people is a demographic the Pubs can count on.

They are also a big reason for the rising healthcare cost of the country. Is it really that hard to not eat at Mickey D's twice a day with a pint of ice cream before bed?

There was no hoax. Metz intended to do that until he got busted. He thought the public would be on his side. I hope he loses his ass and a reasonable person buys his company for pennies on the dollar.

There was no hoax. Metz intended to do that until he got busted. He thought the public would be on his side. I hope he loses his ass and a reasonable person buys his company for pennies on the dollar.

like bain capital?

Had a good meal at Denny's one time, it was in Miami at OB.

I have some fond memories of the Denny's in Black Mountain, but given any other alternative for late night dining, I would choose otherwise

The idiocy in the whole Denny's affair is amusing. Metz is an idiot for making it so public and, by extension, political. The protesters are idiots for thinking there isn't some kind of cost to business and then idiots again for wanting some kind of blanket boycott on Denny's, since it shows no concept of the franchiser/franchisee relationship or respect for the employees who supposedly need the health care in the first place.

The idiocy in the whole Denny's affair is amusing. Metz is an idiot for making it so public and, by extension, political. The protesters are idiots for thinking there isn't some kind of cost to business and then idiots again for wanting some kind of blanket boycott on Denny's, since it shows no concept of the franchiser/franchisee relationship or respect for the employees who supposedly need the health care in the first place.

Wait, isn't this the free market doing what it is supposed to do? This is exactly how free market purists frame every question of regulations. Let the consumer decide winners and losers in business.

Back