• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Des Cooper Is Ready To Set It Off With Daniel Blitch!

Didn't realize App's stadium had a track around it. That sucks.
What is that behind the MOUNTAINEERS endzone? More track & field surface?

Couple of GoNiners boys' in the below pic.

OBKEVBXFYAEEZKK.20130611200159.jpg

That's a nice looking stadium.

Was Blitchs father the guy that posted stuff like get big and hairy and always posted in caps?

It was built with Jerry "Big Cat" Richardson's money. That is the same thing as having the express written permission of the National Football League.

To be fair, the shop classes at Watauga HS did a pretty good job building Happy Appy's stadium from the directions that came with the materials from Thailand.

Was Blitchs father the guy that posted stuff like get big and hairy and always posted in caps?

He also posted that Daniel knew better than to bring home a black girlfriend and even worse racist posts.

I wonder if Tom Metzger is a recruiter for UNC-C.

I was thinking the same thing. Great setting.

This is what I keep telling your people. And when we recruit against Wake Forest we're going to show the kids the locker room and show that there's room for 100 people in it. then we're going to tell them to go to old run down former mill and tobacco town and ask Coach Grobe why the locker room at the Grove only has enough room for 50 people. He'll be embarrassed, then the recruit will text Coach Lambert a picute of Coach Grobe all red faced saying snotbubbles and commit to the Gang Green. And in 2017 you'll be able to ride the light rail right up to the front gate from almost as far away as the South Carolina state line through Uptown world class city with museums and bars. Our transportation is green, our main color is green, all systems are go (green), our money is green (not red), the grass is always greener in Charlotte.

Full disclosure: I took that picture.

"This is what I keep telling your people. And when we recruit against Wake Forest we're going to show the kids a cross burning and show that there's room for 100 people to light it on fire."

Riley Cooper only got caught once.

Daniel knows that birds don't have sex with cows.

"This is what I keep telling your people. And when we recruit against Wake Forest we're going to show the kids a cross burning and show that there's room for 100 people to light it on fire."

Riley Cooper only got caught once.

Daniel knows that birds don't have sex with cows.

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say that. You're purposely misquoting me and it's slander. That's the kind of thing that the Nazis would do and it's no laughing matter. I guess they didn't teach you any sensitivity at that uppity school in wornout mill and tobacco town. If you're saying Blitch is a racist (which he obviously isn't), you saw where he chose to go to school first.

I fixed it for you.

The difference between Blitch coming to wake and UNC-C is that UNC-C had a wealth of documentation of the overt and obscene racism in his family. We didn't.

Bullshit. Your coach loves the 1950s haircut. Coach Lambert lets our guys grow their hair anyhow they want and that's probably why he quit Wake Forest in the first place. Daniel's got a new leash on life and his dad is a huge supporter of the program and the salt of the earth and you have no evidence of his intention to light anything on fire and if you say the same about Coach Lambert or the Charlotte football team you're a fucking coward because you won't come down here from Winston-pussy-salem and say it to the Blitches or Coach Lambert's face. I know that's asking a bit much. Why don't you write a letter to the Blitches, Coach Lambert, AD Judy Rose, Chancellor DuBwa, Jerry Richardson, and Hugh McColl seriously addressing these accusations of racism within the Charlotte football family? I know you won't do it because you're a pantiwaisted Al Sharpton bullshitter who just wants to lob bombs from Winston-Salem. I'm sure all the recruits and Mr. Richardson want to hear about how they're going to light the new stadium on fire.

Bullshit. Your coach loves the 1950s haircut. Coach Lambert lets our guys grow their hair anyhow they want and that's probably why he quit Wake Forest in the first place. Daniel's got a new leash on life and his dad is a huge supporter of the program and the salt of the earth and you have no evidence of his intention to light anything on fire and if you say the same about Coach Lambert or the Charlotte football team you're a fucking coward because you won't come down here from Winston-pussy-salem and say it to the Blitches or Coach Lambert's face. I know that's asking a bit much. Why don't you write a letter to the Blitches, Coach Lambert, AD Judy Rose, Chancellor DuBwa, Jerry Richardson, and Hugh McColl seriously addressing these accusations of racism within the Charlotte football family? I know you won't do it because you're a pantiwaisted Al Sharpton bullshitter who just wants to lob bombs from Winston-Salem. I'm sure all the recruits and Mr. Richardson want to hear about how they're going to light the new stadium on fire.

So Lambert treats his players like dogs? I'm starting to see how they do things down at UNC Charlotte.

Good luck to Daniel. I always hoped he would do well.

I haven't been in Winston in about ten years.

There's nothing I've posted here about Daniel's racist father that I wouldn't say to his face. All those who know me understand this.

It sucks for Daniel, but he should disavow his dad's racism.

It sucks for Daniel, but he should disavow his dad's racism.

He should just enjoy his college experience and his final 2 years playing football. He shouldn't have to worry about what his dad says on an internet message board.

Back