• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Des Cooper Is Ready To Set It Off With Daniel Blitch!

I think you're giving Wake way too much credit on the awesomeness scale

I didn't realize beating Chowan provided a 5 on the awesomeness scale. Surely beating Florida State some of those years gives us more than 3 or 5 or 7 on awesomeness. I am not familiar with Chowan. Are they a 2-AA powerhouse?

The Chowan Hawks are the pride of Murfressboro, NC!

I wouldn't call them a power by any means. They pretty much suck.

I didn't realize beating Chowan provided a 5 on the awesomeness scale. Surely beating Florida State some of those years gives us more than 3 or 5 or 7 on awesomeness. I am not familiar with Chowan. Are they a 2-AA powerhouse?

How does being named after the highway that runs through campus affect the awesomeness scale?

I don't see the need to debate the merits of a scientifically objective statistical chart. I gave Wake credit for all of the shitty bowl games you played in in Shreeveport and Washington DC. I even gave you credit for the one in Charlotte, although, we will play in Charlotte in a bowl atmosphere six or seven times a year. And I probably gave you to much credit for the Orange Bowl, but just be thankful for once and shut up. Clearly Chowan isn't up to the level of Presbyterian College, but we're going to beat them by about seven touchdowns which will be more than you score in your first three games. I'll post the chart here so you don't have to keep going back to the last page to look for it.

287ougg.jpg

Pretty sure App St. grads don't know how to read charts. I think the do teach them how to find water with an old stick though, but only in the graduate level courses. Most undergrads get weeded out with the course on standing outside to tell if it's raining.

The Chowan Hawks are the pride of Murfressboro, NC!

I wouldn't call them a power by any means. They pretty much suck.

I'm sure we'll start the season with them in 2014.

Go Niners (aka Rulz)- We don't care about UNCC.

Last edited:
All systems except the economy are a "GO."

9.4% unemployment in Mecklenburg County. Good news is that is down, from 1 year ago, I believe.

This is what I keep telling your people. And when we recruit against Wake Forest we're going to show the kids the locker room and show that there's room for 100 people in it. then we're going to tell them to go to old run down former mill and tobacco town and ask Coach Grobe why the locker room at the Grove only has enough room for 50 people. He'll be embarrassed, then the recruit will text Coach Lambert a picute of Coach Grobe all red faced saying snotbubbles and commit to the Gang Green. And in 2017 you'll be able to ride the light rail right up to the front gate from almost as far away as the South Carolina state line through Uptown world class city with museums and bars. Our transportation is green, our main color is green, all systems are go (green), our money is green (not red), the grass is always greener in Charlotte.

Full disclosure: I took that picture.

Long as he's not the DC. #101 in the nation in D his final year.

I maintain Grobe encouraged him to look elsewhere after that season. After all, unusually it was Lambert who reached out to Charlotte about their job ... and not the other way around

By that logic, wouldn't he have encouraged Lobo to look elswhere too?

Right, but Lobo is part of Grobe's fami....

And Grobe has always been more concerned about defense than offense anyways

Back