• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Des Cooper Is Ready To Set It Off With Daniel Blitch!

This thread has it all. Really delivers. Would read again.

No chance rulz is GoNiners. Niners has kind of lost the touch but when he first started posting it was much more subtle, not to mention he's way more articulate than rulz. My money is still on DemonDKE's ghost as GoNiners.

And that username was created 6/2011. Blitch didn't announce he was transferring until 8/2012.

The difference between Blitch coming to wake and UNC-C is that UNC-C had a wealth of documentation of the overt and obscene racism in his family. We didn't.

Facepalm

How exactly would the UNCC AD find that out?

That is a nice looking Stadium, only problem is when they get so great it doesn't look like there is any room to expand the seating capacity to 65000 seats that you will need for all of the fans.

Facepalm

How exactly would the UNCC AD find that out?

It was all public posted at the time. If anyone in the athletic did some homework before offering him, they could have found out about it.

That is a nice looking Stadium, only problem is when they get so great it doesn't look like there is any room to expand the seating capacity to 65000 seats that you will need for all of the fans.

In all seriousness, there is a lot of room to expand a second level.

It was all public posted at the time. If anyone in the athletic did some homework before offering him, they could have found out about it.

LOL. You think that someone in an athletic department combs through every post about a player or by a player's parent on a message board before offering them a transfer? I know how important you believe the boards to be and that you spend most of your waking hours here to accumulate so many posts...but no.

It should take anybody like 2 seconds to conclude that Rulz isn't GoNiners.

100% serious.

I know it's not fair, but the reality is if I were scouting or recruiting him I'd absolutely ask questions about whether he shares his father's racist beliefs. I'd ask him how he'd handle it if teammates asked him about it.

Most likely unlike you, I've done scouting. Issues do come up.

100% serious.

I know it's not fair, but the reality is if I were scouting or recruiting him I'd absolutely ask questions about whether he shares his father's racist beliefs. I'd ask him how he'd handle it if teammates asked him about it.

Most likely unlike you, I've done scouting. Issues do come up.

rj, let's pretend for a second that you don't average over 33 posts a day on a Wake Forest message board. How would you know Daniel's father has racist beliefs or that Daniel Blitch's father is WFRulz?

It doesn't matter whether I do 33 posts a day. I'm sure athletic departments have people who monitor things online. There was only one Wake board. It's not that hard to do.

The only think that could have made this thread better was our local geriatric chiming in. It happened.

There was only one Wake board. It's not that hard to do.

So certainly you can find it in a few minutes and post it for us.

Blitch transferred last August, so you are referring to this board as the only one, right?

It's not hard to imagine why RJ would think that UNC Charlotte could have an AD big enough to have staff monitoring this sort of thing. You guys have seen the same pictures of the stadium that he did. Niner Nation is FLUSH with cash.

Back