• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Des Cooper Is Ready To Set It Off With Daniel Blitch!

100% serious.

I know it's not fair, but the reality is if I were scouting or recruiting him I'd absolutely ask questions about whether he shares his father's racist beliefs. I'd ask him how he'd handle it if teammates asked him about it.

Most likely unlike you, I've done scouting. Issues do come up.

Windows-8-ad-Baseball.jpg

I don't think anybody should be held accountable for their parents beliefs and shouldn't be forced to disavow them publicly only perhaps to teammates and coaches.

And those Niners uniforms suck.

I wouldn't mind Lambert coming back to coach at Wake one day I think he would.

This seems like a good place to post this (from this article):

Beginning this fall, UNC Charlotte will field a football team in Division I-AA, planning to move up to Division I in 2015. If the past is any guide, adding football to its campus will bring UNC Charlotte lots of media attention, plus cause cutbacks in the school's academic budget. Of the roughly 250 colleges and universities playing top-division football, all but 23 lost money on athletics. Sis boom bah!

If you want to attend home games of the Forty Niners' first football season, which includes dates against Chowan and Wesley of Delaware, you must purchase a personal seat license. A "gold tier" PSL for midfield seats is $2,500 up front, plus the cost of tickets -- NFL prices for a Division I-AA program!

This seems like a good place to post this (from this article):

Beginning this fall, UNC Charlotte will field a football team in Division I-AA, planning to move up to Division I in 2015. If the past is any guide, adding football to its campus will bring UNC Charlotte lots of media attention, plus cause cutbacks in the school's academic budget. Of the roughly 250 colleges and universities playing top-division football, all but 23 lost money on athletics. Sis boom bah!

If you want to attend home games of the Forty Niners' first football season, which includes dates against Chowan and Wesley of Delaware, you must purchase a personal seat license. A "gold tier" PSL for midfield seats is $2,500 up front, plus the cost of tickets -- NFL prices for an NFL stadium!

Fixed.

I wouldn't mind Lambert coming back to coach at Wake one day I think he would.

Long as he's not the DC. #101 in the nation in D his final year.

I maintain Grobe encouraged him to look elsewhere after that season. After all, unusually it was Lambert who reached out to Charlotte about their job ... and not the other way around

I agree with Jay that a child isn't responsible to hold the beliefs of a parent. However, because a parent is such a strong influence on children, it would be absolutely incumbent on a coach or recruiter to ask the player if he shared views like this one:

"WFRULZ wrote: It has always been a Biblical Issue with me...........the Bible teaches against it in my opinion.
Obviously there were other races as we read about the first case of Adam's seed being polluted with Cain, a cursed murderer of his brother. Cain was purged from Eden and moved "east of Eden" (which would have been in and among the Mongolian people), to a non-Adamic land filled with non-Adamites.
He then produced the first "mongrel" offspring named Enoch. From the time of Adam and Eve to the time of Noah, race mixing became epidemic, and God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth. This sin of race mixing is so serious that God killed the offenders. However, there was one man and his family that found grace in the eyes of the Lord, who was perfect in his generations; in other words, he was racially pure. The result of all this race mixing was corruption and violence (Genesis 6:11). The narrative establishes a paramount theme that runs throughout the Bible: race mixing is not Christian. The word miscegenation comes to mind Liquid and Thunderbolt."

No sane coach would want a player who thinks like this in his locker room. The question must be asked.

I agree with Jay that a child isn't responsible to hold the beliefs of a parent. However, because a parent is such a strong influence on children, it would be absolutely incumbent on a coach or recruiter to ask the player if he shared views like this one:

"WFRULZ wrote: It has always been a Biblical Issue with me...........the Bible teaches against it in my opinion.
Obviously there were other races as we read about the first case of Adam's seed being polluted with Cain, a cursed murderer of his brother. Cain was purged from Eden and moved "east of Eden" (which would have been in and among the Mongolian people), to a non-Adamic land filled with non-Adamites.
He then produced the first "mongrel" offspring named Enoch. From the time of Adam and Eve to the time of Noah, race mixing became epidemic, and God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth. This sin of race mixing is so serious that God killed the offenders. However, there was one man and his family that found grace in the eyes of the Lord, who was perfect in his generations; in other words, he was racially pure. The result of all this race mixing was corruption and violence (Genesis 6:11). The narrative establishes a paramount theme that runs throughout the Bible: race mixing is not Christian. The word miscegenation comes to mind Liquid and Thunderbolt."

No sane coach would want a player who thinks like this in his locker room. The question must be asked.

And yet you still voted for Obama. Twice.

So a player automatically believe everything their dad believes? Jesus RJ this is easy to comprehend

So a player automatically believe everything their dad believes? Jesus RJ this is easy to comprehend

Reading Is Fundamental- here's what I said:

"I agree with Jay that a child isn't responsible to hold the beliefs of a parent. However, because a parent is such a strong influence on children, it would be absolutely incumbent on a coach or recruiter to ask the player if he shared views like this one."

I specifically stated that the child isn't responsible. But don't let my actual words get in the way.

Last edited:
Reading Is Fundamental- here's what I said:

"I agree with Jay that a child isn't responsible to hold the beliefs of a parent. However, because a parent is such a strong influence on children, it would be absolutely incumbent on a coach or recruiter to ask the player if he shared views like this one."

I specifically stated that the child isn't responsible. But don't let my actual words get in the way.

Don't let the double standard in your post hit you on the way out

Man, App fans have to be pissed that all of their momentum from winning those championships has now been stolen by the Niners and their NFL stadium. Who the hell would want to go live in Boone when they can make history in the Queen City?

Maybe coaches did and they had the good sense to keep that conversation private.

For those unfamiliar with the bible, I hope you don't think that is what it says. That is a twisted interpretation. Here is the King James (not Lebron) version:

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Dude, shut the fuck up! Nobody cares if a player is a muslim or a racist or hates God. This is Charlotte. it's a big city and its too busy to hate. It's a melting pot. It's not like the dude is gay or something.

Let's focus on the positive for one minute since all you want to do is tear down what we've been building over the past few years. Youve been meddling around at being middling at best. We're on the upswing. some might say that up is the only way we can go but you've got plenty of room for upward motility too. as the chart below clearly shows, you've been messing around for the past 50 years sucking ass. in face, we've been more awesome than you for several years by not having a team at all. Our team disbanded in 1948 over the integrity of the game and we saw the ugliness of the ACC on the horizon. Statisticly we will surpass you by year two of our existence, if not sooner. withing ten years we will be beyond your high point of 2006, with continuing awesomeness expected. And this Blitch guy is going to graduate in a couple of years. With any luck he'll be in our ring of honor. I'm against retiring numbers and think we should have a ring of honor instead because I don't want us to run out of numbers or have guys having to wear the same number becasue that will be confusing.

287ougg.jpg

Here's a story in the nations newspaper that i have delivered to my door every morning. It's starightforward so the common man can read it not like any of those other papers that have an agenda and are run by one of the political parties and want to make you into a puppet. So you know this is the staright poop and not a bunch of BS. It talks about our struggle and how we didn't wast the last 60 years sucking like you did and we're just now starting our program but will be past your level and grow our stadium to over 40,000 seats in the blink of an eye.

Back