• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Thomas

Holy mother of God, y'all know how to wreck a positive thread in a heartbeat with your chest-thumping, self-absorbed bullshit eh?

How about that Devin Thomas, young lad has gumption and heart. And a pretty damn good drop step. He will be a stud by his Junior year, if not sooner.

Go Devin! Go Deacs! By the way Bzzz, stop being an idiot and give Aaron more minutes.

25/14 doesn't do it justice. also had 4 assists, 3 steals, and 4 blocks. it is clear that the game has slowed down for him. a lot of patience with the ball, not overthinking his passes, just one TO (on the travel where he bobbled the ball and took steps). he was absolutely unreal.

This. Said it shortly before the half, but Devin was the best player on the court tonight. He hustled to chase down balls on the ground, he was in fantastic position on the glass, he was eager to get to the basket and had solid back to the basket moves. That was just incredible. Wake hasn't had a big man like that since Big E. I don't mean to put any pressure on him nor am I saying this is where he's going, but some of the moves tonight and IQ reminded me of a certain Deacon with their numbers in the rafters.

Devin with a HELL of a game.

He is already a stud.

Also, I think the confidence he is going to get from this is going to do nothing but help his game.

Love Devin, but State has got to be the dumbest team there is. At some point you have to make DT score going to his right. He scored on the same move about eight times.

It's times like these when I wish there were way more sluts at our school. He deserves Tori Black treatment tonight.

Best game by a freshman front court player since James Johnson against Duke in the Joel. Before that it probably goes back to Duncan. And devin is more of a true post player than James was

He led the team tonight in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. Pretty solid night to say the least.

1zl7xfp.jpg

From ESPN: Devin Thomas turned in an incredible game Tuesday, tallying 25 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks, and 3 steals. He's one of just four players to post such a line in Division I over the last 15 seasons, joining Jason Thompson, Michael Sweetney, and Joel Przybilla.

The amazing part is he could have had several more assists.

Chill should take him aside. Devin could be a 70-80% FT with just a few more basics.

The amazing part is he could have had several more assists.

Chill should take him aside. Devin could be a 70-80% FT with just a few more basics.

From ESPN: Devin Thomas turned in an incredible game Tuesday, tallying 25 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks, and 3 steals. He's one of just four players to post such a line in Division I over the last 15 seasons, joining Jason Thompson, Michael Sweetney, and Joel Przybilla.

Incredible. I'd love to see him in the big league.

Buzz took a nice shot at recruiting services in the post game over where DT was ranked/recruited.

Him and Cav had some amazing passes. When State switched to zone we didn't miss a beat.

Great game Devin! With a few more games like that, there will be no doubting Thomas will be the ACC Rookie of the Year.

25 and 14.

Also, there has been a discussion about our reliance on Travis and CJ... the frosh scored 70% of the points in out biggest win of the year.

Up until now there was cause for concern. Thrilled at the freshmen play tonight. Thrilled.

It's times like these when I wish there were way more sluts at our school. He deserves Tori Black treatment tonight.

I'm pretty sure those sorority visits are paying off.

Back