• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

You swallowed the slop. Like a good rube.

And then you do what they told ya.
Yeah you really served notice with your meaningless selection of somebody who wasn't even running for president. We will file that away with all the other people who thought they were making a difference voting third-party or some boutique pick over the last 100 years.

Was it 400 or a gazillion electoral college votes that killary was going to land

2&2 is loads better than jh

If your tastes skew towards pure idiocy, I agree. Say what you want about the tenantsof JH, but at least he has an ethos. Plus 2&2 went to dook for grad school. And you know how insufferable dook grad students are.

#standards
March 3, 2016

November 29, 2016
750x422

After the actual video of the FBI event is shown on every network other than Fox, I can't imagine how Kelly could justify not resigning. He lost the honor he built and earned over the past forty years yesterday.

After the actual video of the FBI event is shown on every network other than Fox, I can't imagine how Kelly could justify not resigning. He lost the honor he built and earned over the past forty years yesterday.

What are you talking about?

Sure. Both parties paid lip service to the issues that matter to Middle America, and it cost them both. As it should. I hope they both do better in the future, and mean it next time. Trump is the punishment for years of neglect.

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ a NYC pompous spoiled brat playboy giving a shit about Middle America

The parties paid lip service so the angry middle Americans elected the biggest lip service man ever out of......spite? Lol this board always delivers.

Good thing I was sitting down.

I’m not even close to a conservative

Anti gun
Anti death penalty except rape murder or child murder
Pro abortion

I know you know this but Chris doesn’t get why I’m pro trump

So Moonz, what part of Trump's agenda do you agree with?

Yes, I don't get why you are pro Trump.

At least I can understand an economic Randian like JHMD appreciating the low tax anti social spending agenda that he is pushing. I think it is whack, but I least understand it. But for the life of me I can't figure out how you believe that he has some moderate or left leaning tendencies.

Last edited:
It goes back to the point of whether a good person could ever vote for a souless cocksucker like
The President. Probably not. But then again, the Venn diagram of good people and moonz doesn’t overlap. Trolls, especially shitty trolls, aren’t good people.

Do you really want him resigning though? Reports are that he is, on average, one of Trump's more effective babysitters.

Back