• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did You Drink a Senior Fifth?

Did you drink a Senior Fifth?

• Yes - I drank a whole fifth

• I attempted it

• No - I drank, but wasn’t participating

• No - I didn’t drink and wasn’t participating

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the spring, the guys I lived with and our bros decided to do a Senior Part 2. It was as ridiculous and your can probably imagine. We had a good turnout though from my fuzzy recollection.

We were somewhat responsible and drank ours after a noon game vs. before. Jim Beam. I finished and was very drunk but coherent. A weird dude in our fraternity was super sick in one of my roommate's bathrooms, and he went in there to check on him. I thought it was hilarious to lock them both in there together. Roommate was hammered and did not think it was funny at all - barged the door open, kind of tackled me into the wall, and started punching me in the midsection. Naturally, I grabbed the first thing I could find which was a lowball glass and bonked him on the head to get him to stop, and busted open his skull. My gf at the time was sober enough to drive us to the hospital, where the nurse/doctor had a very hard time believing he "fell in the shower". Couple staples & stitches later and we're still extremely close friends.

first time i threw up from drinking was rum and coke and don't think i've had one since

funny how the brain works that way

first time i threw up from drinking was rum and coke and don't think i've had one since

Outside of a stop in Puerto Rico 10 years ago, I got hammer timed on rum and cokes after my last exam. In the dining hall for dinner that night my buddy hulk hoganed his shirt out of the blue and just went back to eating like nothing happened. (Cause it didn't for him. He did not remember doing it)

Was this around in the mid 80s? If it was I don't think I ever heard about it which would surprise me, as I was a zany fraternity guy. .

Road trip to Myrtle Beach with buddies @ 16. Stayed in a little camper at Apache Campground. My favorite drink was vodka and OJ. I stupidly declared at some stage of the long first day/night of partying that I was gonna drink until I was sick.

I accomplished that goal in spades.

Never have had vodka and OJ again.

Back