• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you renew your Deacon Club membership?

I gave the minimum $125 and wrote in all caps 'NO MORE MONEY UNTIL THERE IS A CHANGE IN BASKETBALL' on the form.

i dropped to the lowest level which had to be done over the phone since there is no drop down option when renewing online. The lady asked if there was any reason and I told her I was unhappy with the direction of the basketball program. I still get football tickets (seats rights) and get parking passes (2) for myself and others.

I renewed with football tix and parking pass. Football Saturdays are great family events for us, so football tix will be the last thing to go. I dropped basketball tix and will not be renewing until a change is made.

Gave 110%. I still feel strongly that other student athletes need my support even if basketball is a cluster.

I renewed with football tix and parking pass. Football Saturdays are great family events for us, so football tix will be the last thing to go. I dropped basketball tix and will not be renewing until a change is made.

This.

I renewed. Hate and am flummoxed by the decision to keep Bz on, but I'm not going to take money away from all the other programs. Not that my measly donation makes much of a difference either way.

I dropped to the $125 level or whatever bare minimum is..

tumblr_m7d4xrMzPm1qc7mh1.jpg

I gave whatever the lowest amount was last year for a young alumni and that covered me for two years so I didn't have to worry about that this year.

I also bought two football tickets.

It's July 1, so the deadline for renewal has officially passed. For the folks on the board who are members, did you renew? They do a nice job of pressuring you into giving even at the lowest level with the priority points for continuous giving, so I can understand those who planned to quit, but did not.

Personally, I thought about just dropping down to the minimum contribution, but ultimately I stood firm and bailed completely. I'm not a big donor by any means, but I can't bring myself to support this program right now. It's a little sad, as that used to be a donation I felt good about making, but this year I'll feel good about supporting another charitable cause that isn't run by a crazy person.

Just curious now that the deadline has passed what the rest of you folks decided to do.

The crazy thing is that it's not even fully tax deductible.

Gave 110%. I still feel strongly that other student athletes need my support even if basketball is a cluster.

The whole fucking program is a cluster. RW appreciates your blind support.

Stopped giving to the the Deacon Club and the Wake Forest Fund. No one called me from the Deacon Club, but got multiple calls/e-mails from the Wake Forest Fund. Told everyone who contacted me that I can only assume that the administration's handling of [Redacted] is indicative of what is going on with the rest of the campus, and that I cannot trust the administration to put my money to good use.

Back