• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DINOSAUR REFERENDUM (IMPORTANT)

TO THE DEATHHHH

• Total voters

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
WHO WOULD WIN A FIGHT TO THE DEATH?

T-REX

OR

TRICERATOPS?

When I was a little kid I had a book about dinosaurs that depicted this fight on the cover art, as well as a blow-by-blow accounting of the fight to end it. I think in the book they both died, but I was pulling hard for the triceratops. I'm going to stay loyal and vote for the triceratops.

BRAINWASHED

ALL YOU T-REX HOMERS ARE BRAINWASHED.

TRICERATOPS HAS WAY BETTER ATTACK AND DEFENSE. DON'T LET THE LAND BEFORE TIME AWAY YOUR DECISION.

T-rex is now thought of as a vulture. triceratops is a herbivore. vote neither. someone else(Raptors FTW) comes in and takes both out.

RAPTORS WERE OFF DOING THEIR OWN THING DURING THIS PAY-PER-VIEW BATTLE TO THE DEATH. PANDA BEARS ARE HERBIVORES TOO, BUT DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT COOKOUTDEAC AND HIS BROS WOULDN'T CURB STOMP YOU WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.

BRAINWASHED

ALL YOU T-REX HOMERS ARE BRAINWASHED.

TRICERATOPS HAS WAY BETTER ATTACK AND DEFENSE. DON'T LET THE LAND BEFORE TIME AWAY YOUR DECISION.

This. Also, 4 legs good, 2 legs bad.

The poll should be "which was more fun to ride".

After all man and dinosaurs roamed the Earth together, didn't they?

T-rex is now thought of as a vulture

Way overstated. Jack Horner is pretty much the main guy who keeps to that position, most other paleontologists still consider Tyrannosaurs to have been apex predators.

Tyrannosaurus_rex8.jpg

Way overstated. Jack Horner is pretty much the main guy who keeps to that position, most other paleontologists still consider Tyrannosaurs to have been apex predators.

Tyrannosaurus_rex8.jpg

didn't Jack Horner just stay in the corner playing with pies?

fight to the death? ultimately TRex, but it probably wouldn't get to that. Triceratops is purely defensive. It would repel TRex more often than it lost hte battle, but would/couldn't go for the kill

T-Rex would roll Triceratops with a spin-tail-whip and then eat its soft belly.

Back