• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DINOSAUR REFERENDUM (IMPORTANT)

TO THE DEATHHHH

• Total voters
I voted triceratops because it was always my favorite.

I think on average the t-tops outweighs the t-rex by about double. That's a lot of weight to give up. And as has been mentioned, t-tops certainly has the advantage with leverage. While t-rex is the natural born killa, I think a threatened t-tops would be a formidable opponent.

Yeah crocs and alligators have brains that are around 8 grams (the same weight as one and a half quarters) and they seem to do okay attacking stuff.

Yeah crocs and alligators have brains that are around 8 grams (the same weight as one and a half quarters) and they seem to do okay attacking stuff.

Their bodies are considerably smaller than that of the T-tops. To paraphrase Ethan Albright, the T-tops "wakes up in the morning, helplessly shits and pisses itself, then loses three of its teeth before discovering that it is trying to eat a rock for breakfast."

Their bodies are considerably smaller than that of the T-tops. To paraphrase Ethan Albright, the T-tops "wakes up in the morning, helplessly shits and pisses itself, then loses three of its teeth before discovering that it is trying to eat a rock for breakfast."

LIKE A BAWSE

If that's the argument then Tri clearly loses this debate too.

who is the moron who negrepped me about it being a stegosaurs? of course the one front/center is. the only triceratops in the pic is waaay up in the upper right because no one gives a shit about triceratops.

Ditka, even if he has to carry Doofus and Numbers along.

who is the moron who negrepped me about it being a stegosaurs? of course the one front/center is. the only triceratops in the pic is waaay up in the upper right because no one gives a shit about triceratops.

My bad, I thought you were with fuheel in the dinosaur special ed group. POS REP COMING LATER.

:plos:

Dinosaurs are just fucking great. Can you science nerds handicap a real Jurassic Park occurring during my lifetime?

When you brought this back I thought the poll would include 1976 Deac, bluefish, BKF and me.

Back