• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DINOSAUR REFERENDUM (IMPORTANT)

TO THE DEATHHHH

• Total voters
Way overstated. Jack Horner is pretty much the main guy who keeps to that position, most other paleontologists still consider Tyrannosaurs to have been apex predators.

Tyrannosaurus_rex8.jpg

seems like they were more like hyenas. they would hunt and scavenge. also, they were not that fast, and their arms couldn't hold anything. they did not stand upright, but rather were flat with their tail balancing the head. there are many people who think that t-rexs were scavengers as well as hunters.

Meteor destroyed my species?

800px-MUJA-Tyrannosaurus.JPG

Doesn't matter, had sex.

ETA: too lazy to actually edit the image.

Last edited:
Paleontologist Bob Bakker said of the imagined rivalry between Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops, "No matchup between predator and prey has ever been more dramatic. It's somehow fitting that those two massive antagonists lived out their co-evolutionary belligerence through the very last days of the very last epoch of the Age of Dinosaurs.

srsly guys; look at the fucking triceratops here. he's got like a satellite dish vs T Rex armed to the fucking teeth.

true enough, but the Trex's vital organs appear much more exposed. Triceratops has the defensive advantage.

And the human riders on the triceratops would likely be more of an asset than whatever the Trex has got.

The T-Rex was the natural predator, and much of the recent paleontology suggests triceratops' horns were more for display than for fighting.

After doing extensive research on the subject, I am loosening up my grip on the triceratops camp. However, I keep coming back to 4 legs vs 2 and the worthlessly short t-Rex arms.

srsly guys; look at the fucking triceratops here. he's got like a satellite dish vs T Rex armed to the fucking teeth.

It takes three Rulon mutants to control the T-Rex, because it's Phil Simms-level dumb. The Triceratops can be managed by just one Valorian. I think this definitively proves that the Triceratops isn't as stupid as previously claimed.

YOU KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT THE TRICERATOPS. LEGOOOOOOOOO

The T-Rex is struggling with a Stegosaurus in that pic. It would have no chance against the Triceratops -- it's the Transitive Property of Dinosaurs.

T-rex takes a minute or 2 to turn 45 degrees. thats not good for it.

Back