• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DINOSAUR REFERENDUM (IMPORTANT)

TO THE DEATHHHH

• Total voters
Paleontologist Bob Bakker said of the imagined rivalry between Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops, "No matchup between predator and prey has ever been more dramatic. It's somehow fitting that those two massive antagonists lived out their co-evolutionary belligerence through the very last days of the very last epoch of the Age of Dinosaurs.

Anyone read his novel Raptor Red? That was my favorite book around 7th grade.

Beta board picks Triceratops

GEED PICK amirite

actually this has to be the closest poll i've ever started

and i've started a lot of polls

I'm just gonna randomly place this here and walk away:

Dinosaurs are just fucking great. Can you science nerds handicap a real Jurassic Park occurring during my lifetime?

Jurassic Park = 0% Due to radioactive decay making any DNA from that era useless.

Pleistocene Park = 65% Wooley mammoth DNA is still viable and there is a crazy Russian scientist actively trying to make this happen.

Jurassic Park = 0% Due to radioactive decay making any DNA from that era useless.

Pleistocene Park = 65% Wooley mammoth DNA is still viable and there is a crazy Russian scientist actively trying to make this happen.

Challenge accepted.
070107_STEM_CELLS_hmed_noon.grid-6x2.jpg

Why are you going to doubt SCIENCE, you son of a bitch?!?!?

I'm all for some sabertooth exhibits

Back