• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dipping Pen in Company Ink

When she said #5 she was basically saying "let's have sex now or any time you are available."

Also, the PIITB near-confirmation means this is a no brainer. Go out...drink heavily...enjoy.

None of us know you or care about you. Thus, we think you should nail her so that it hopefully produces a story that is tragic for you and hilarious for us.

Just got out of an office romance recently. The guy turned out to be a terd and not worth the gossip I had to endure when it ended. I have a few work stalkers that are laying serious game on me but after having seen how ugly it is when the words office and relationship mix I think that ship has sailed. I say don't go for it, ESPECIALLY if you have a gf.

Just got out of an office romance recently. The guy turned out to be a terd and not worth the gossip I had to endure when it ended. I have a few work stalkers that are laying serious game on me but after having seen how ugly it is when the words office and relationship mix I think that ship has sailed. I say don't go for it, ESPECIALLY if you have a gf.

So, he had a small cock?

This thread is pure gold.

Comments:
- Echo comments that she is a 11/10 on the fuck me meter (I can say that here, right?)
- Small company like that will make it tricky - especially if you're not peers
- That being said, I'm a big fan of tax first, ask questions later...

I met a (now ex-) boyfriend in the workplace. It was a positive experience, but mostly because the office atmosphere was very laid-back and very liberal. I think all our co-workers wanted us to get together, because before we started dating he would follow me around like a puppy and they all thought it was cute. After our first kiss the very next day he told everyone at work and they all gave him high fives. I was a little embarrassed but mostly pissed no one gave me a high five.

The only uncomfortable aspect of the situation was that we worked with an openly gay middle-aged man. He claimed that he is mostly attracted to men, but there is one "type" of woman that he is attracted to, and whatever type that is apparently I fit the bill. This gay man was absolutely in love with my boyfriend, so he was obsessed with us as a couple and constantly angling for a devil's three-way.

^Excellent point here.

Other thoughts-

1- This girl wants it. Only a ho would tell it to you any more obvious.
2- There's a lot to be said about always having the "you want it from me" card up your sleeve. The longer you hold that card, the more you can abuse the work relationship.
3- Other signs point to crazy, so I'd probably pass as long as you're getting regular.

Having said that- work happy hour erases all signs of logic and points to the quote above.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should just slow play it, see how far she is willing to go without any consideration of a relationship. That should at least be good for a knob slobbing without too much craziness.

I feel as you should tread carefully here

I know for a fact that my boss is old school and frowns upon situations like this, if yours is similar then I'd advise to forget about it as its not worth it

if not then go for it; you only live once

Ok, brief update: She came in my office this afternoon and suggested that we go to Vegas over Labor Day (we've met up in Vegas when she was still married and hung out). She asked whether (a) my girlfriend would come and (b) whether any of my hot single guy friends would come.

None of us know you or care about you. Thus, we think you should nail her so that it hopefully produces a story that is tragic for you and hilarious for us.

For the record, I made this parody name on the old boards (RIP) and am now upset that someone beat me to the punch here.

At least get a blowjob out of it while in the car in the office parking lot. That way, if you decide it's not worth pursuing, then you just could let her go. At that point what is she going to do....tell her co-workers what you did? That'll just make her look like the office whore. However, if you went out, had sex, etc, and then dropped her, she could play the sympathy card with your co-workers and convince them that you're scum who took advantage of a woman going through a difficult time in her life.

Go for the easy blowjob and be satisfied.

Last edited:
Billy Mitchell said:
I'm not interested in messing up my gig. The only intriguing thing is that she's a red head, so you know she's crazy pussy.

Hit it. Repercussions be damned.

lalark said:
I met a (now ex-) boyfriend in the workplace. It was a positive experience, but mostly because the office atmosphere was very laid-back and very liberal. I think all our co-workers wanted us to get together, because before we started dating he would follow me around like a puppy and they all thought it was cute. After our first kiss the very next day he told everyone at work and they all gave him high fives. I was a little embarrassed but mostly pissed no one gave me a high five.

The only uncomfortable aspect of the situation was that we worked with an openly gay middle-aged man. He claimed that he is mostly attracted to men, but there is one "type" of woman that he is attracted to, and whatever type that is apparently I fit the bill. This gay man was absolutely in love with my boyfriend, so he was obsessed with us as a couple and constantly angling for a devil's three-way.

That ex-b/f of yours is and was gay, you know this, right? NTTAWWT.

For the record, I completely disagree with this username and post. Poor taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back