• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dipping Pen in Company Ink

Ask her to come into your office, then whip out your extensive foreskin. Works EVERY time.

I've laughed more at the tags on this thread. Where has this board been all these years? Good job fellas

Oh, and only bang the chick in a threesome with your broad. Then, at least she will understand the inevitable post-coital fireworks.

I've laughed more at the tags on this thread. Where has this board been all these years? Good job fellas

Oh, and only bang the chick in a threesome with your broad. Then, at least she will understand the inevitable post-coital fireworks.

wait, what? if there's only one chick, that's who i'm banging.

Wow did this thread deliver. As to the OP I'd probably hold off since you're in another relationship and this chick is going to inevitably get clingy.

As for myself, I actually dated a co-worker on my last job for six months. We ended up breaking up, but somehow the relationship never blew up in my face. Pun intended.

Towniedeac had a beachweek relationship blow up in his face, including his eyes

Dude, invite that girl over to your place for dinner. She's asking for some sexual loving.

The problem is though, this will change things at work. Do you want that? What's your stable relationship with her worth to you?

When I worked part time in an upscale boutique here in DC a couple of years ago, I had a female supervisor come on to me. Let's just say I went down that road and later rejected her because she turned bat shit crazy. The drama that ensued at work was insane.

Word of advice: don't do it unless you're looking to change jobs soon.[/QUOTE]

Good advice.

(5) Recently, on our way back to the office, she mentioned that she is just looking for someone "to hang out with and for sex".

case closed; answer to the OP is yes.

first girl i ever banged told me she was a nympho "jokingly"; sealed it that night. if she's telling you she wants sex from someone, it's from you..

...unless she thinks you're gay.

(5) Recently, on our way back to the office, she mentioned that she is just looking for someone "to hang out with and for sex".

case closed; answer to the OP is yes.

first girl i ever banged told me she was a nympho "jokingly"; sealed it that night. if she's telling you she wants sex from someone, it's from you..

...unless she thinks you're gay.

with or without the beard?

On a different note - Today I sucessfully killed a conversation that was going on at the copier (where I was extremely busy working on multi $100K invoice) about premenopause/hot flashes/chills/hot & cold sweats/feminine hygeine between several women by changing the topic to my penis. Win!

Knock the stuffing out of that redhead! You should only regret the girls that you didn't sleep with, not the ones you did.

Great thread.

As an actor, sleeping with your co-workers is practically a job requirement...

Back