• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dipping Pen in Company Ink

You already have a girlfriend. Why do you care if someone else is interested? Are you looking for a different girlfriend?

When I first moved to the Middle East, my roommate/coworker Terry, one of the more senior people, started hooking up with our one American female coworker and new hire, Allison. Who was engaged. After about two weeks she gets knocked up and Terry has her flown to South Africa to get an abortion. They fuck it up down there, and Allison is nervous as all hell for months that she'll have ongoing problems. When the first round of layoffs came after the economy collapsed, Allison was given the boot and Terry kept his job.

It was pretty dramatic stuff.

she obviously wants the cack.

I hooked up with a girl from work once, but it was after she had relocated to another office. Hotdog in a hallway.

After my sophomore year at Wake I did an internship for the summer at this bank back home. Met this girl who was probably 5 years older than me and married. Didn't think anything of it at first but she was very attractive with a great rack. After a week or so I noticed that she was flirting with me pretty heavily which was weird since she was married but whatever. One day we went out to lunch together and it was pretty normal but we get back in the car she just grabs me and we make out for like 5 minutes. Totally out of nowhere.

For a variety of reasons that included having a conscience and fearing for my personal safety it never got further than that makeout session. She did come to the lake with me a few times and wore a really suggestive bikini that nicely displayed the rack. One time, swear to God, she showed up with glitter on her boobs. It was something I haven't seen before or since. I have no doubt she would have been absolutely incredible and to this day I regret not giving it at least one shot.

The moral of the story is...don't live your life with regrets.

When I first moved to the Middle East, my roommate/coworker Terry, one of the more senior people, started hooking up with our one American female coworker and new hire, Allison. Who was engaged. After about two weeks she gets knocked up and Terry has her flown to South Africa to get an abortion. They fuck it up down there, and Allison is nervous as all hell for months that she'll have ongoing problems. When the first round of layoffs came after the economy collapsed, Allison was given the boot and Terry kept his job.

It was pretty dramatic stuff.

arent there european countries which are just as easy to get to that would be better trusted to perform an abortion?

I hooked up with a girl from work once, but it was after she had relocated to another office. Hotdog in a hallway.

are you std-less?

i mean a guy who gets an hiv-positive chick off and then bones every chick he meets is going to run out of luck at some point.

eta: i love the "justjerkedit2thisthread" tag

Last edited:
when i was teaching you had to jump on the young single teachers quick cause they were always looking to get ringed up.

I'm confused.... I thought hot dog in a hallway meant a girl has a loose vag. What does that have to do with her relocating? Two different thoughts?

Hearing "hot dog in a hallway" just reminds me of my brother at the UVA wake game in '07.

Just means that person has been asked to have more consideration and agreed with us that it was in very poor taste.

Look at that...people self-regulating themselves.

I'm confused.... I thought hot dog in a hallway meant a girl has a loose vag. What does that have to do with her relocating? Two different thoughts?

2 different thoughts. She was a girl that had worked in my office, but then moved to another city. I boned her after she had moved. Wait, did I? Maybe I didn't. I think it was after she moved. All I know for sure is...
377550023_d1e51ac5f7_thumb.jpg

My brother drove my friends and I back from the wake UVA game in 2007 openly referring to the girl he was boning as "wide". As in. I'm not sure what I'm doing later. I'm supposed to go to a party with Wide.

Buckets' unicorn and the girl I wanted to bone did not seem pleased.

Just means that person has been asked to have more consideration and agreed with us that it was in very poor taste.

Look at that...people self-regulating themselves.

Huh. Would have dropped the ban hammer on him for the avatar alone.

After my sophomore year at Wake I did an internship for the summer at this bank back home. Met this girl who was probably 5 years older than me and married. Didn't think anything of it at first but she was very attractive with a great rack. After a week or so I noticed that she was flirting with me pretty heavily which was weird since she was married but whatever. One day we went out to lunch together and it was pretty normal but we get back in the car she just grabs me and we make out for like 5 minutes. Totally out of nowhere.

For a variety of reasons that included having a conscience and fearing for my personal safety it never got further than that makeout session. She did come to the lake with me a few times and wore a really suggestive bikini that nicely displayed the rack. One time, swear to God, she showed up with glitter on her boobs. It was something I haven't seen before or since. I have no doubt she would have been absolutely incredible and to this day I regret not giving it at least one shot.

The moral of the story is...don't live your life with regrets.

The real moral of the story: don't marry a slut.

Back