• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disco Dan Talks Clemson Win

So the turnaround was thanks to a guy redshirting? That is where the renewed desire came from?

None of the coaches could have done that? Not a single one? UGH!

didn't watch the game and when I saw the headline "McClinton Provides the Spark"..I was about to get very angry.

Good on Greg. But yeah the coaches should be able to motivate.
Am I the only one who thought the last paragraph was way awkward? I feel like I'm supposed to know who picked up the bill, but I don't. And why would you bring that up?

High praise for McClinton; well deserved.

2nd half, sloppy or not, the effort was the difference. Most obvious stat was we out rebounded them by 8 or so in the 2nd half.

Am I the only one who thought the last paragraph was way awkward? I feel like I'm supposed to know who picked up the bill, but I don't. And why would you bring that up?

IBM%20sith%20lord.jpg

Tbh I didn't even know that mcclintom was a frosh this year. Thought he was a senior in HS. Thanks buzz.

It was a "masterstroke" to zone Clemson?!? They have more masons than any other team in the ACC.

Also nice that Buzzdick didn't stand up Odom by not showing up for dinner in Winston. Progress.

Attendance: 8,527
Doesn't seem as inflated as some games. Dan said it looked like about 5,000 to him.

Attendance: 8,527
Doesn't seem as inflated as some games. Dan said it looked like about 5,000 to him.

From what I saw on TV there were a lot of empty seats.

Now that we're "winners" I guess Bzz will back for another year. :rulz:

Back