• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Divisional Playoffs: Seahawks @ Falcons, Texans @ Patriots

I've always been amazed at how most WF people from TX come from Dallas or Austin/SA. All the Houston prep school kids generally go elsewhere.

True; I knew a handful of kids my year from the slew of Plano high schools

For a guy who couldn't ever beat Wake in football, Russell Wilson is pretty damn good.

Falcons do what they do which is win in a ridiculous and unsettling fashion.

I'm not really sure why the Falcons should be MORE worried about a team who got trounced by the team they just beat a few weeks ago, but this is the NFL and you gotta take it week to week.

For a guy who couldn't ever beat Wake in football, Russell Wilson is pretty damn good.

Falcons do what they do which is win in a ridiculous and unsettling fashion.

I'm not really sure why the Falcons should be MORE worried about a team who got trounced by the team they just beat a few weeks ago, but this is the NFL and you gotta take it week to week.

This. #RiseUp

I'm a 49er homer but I really don't see this game being all that close. With my luck I probably just jinxed the heck out of my team but as little confidence I had in the 49ers going into this past Saturday night, I have about that much confidence going into this week. I just think it's a terrible matchup for Atlanta. All that being said if the 49ers that showed up in Seattle 3 weeks ago, show up in the Georgia Dome then I could very well be wrong.

I'm a 49er homer but I really don't see this game being all that close. With my luck I probably just jinxed the heck out of my team but as little confidence I had in the 49ers going into this past Saturday night, I have about that much confidence going into this week. I just think it's a terrible matchup for Atlanta. All that being said if the 49ers that showed up in Seattle 3 weeks ago, show up in the Georgia Dome then I could very well be wrong.

Or if Atlanta puts 2 halves together. We'll see, I am usually wrong but expect a fight. Atlanta is a good football team, its not like you're playing Arizona.

Russell Wilson also played a PERFECT game. I know Colin K is also a nice QB but that's a helluva lot of pressure, plus the Dome is loud as shit.

Russell Wilson also played a PERFECT game. I know Colin K is also a nice QB but that's a helluva lot of pressure, plus the Dome is loud as shit.
And Wilson does not turn the ball over, which Kap does. I an not confident in the Falcons here, but I think both teams will put points on the board.

And Wilson does not turn the ball over, which Kap does. I an not confident in the Falcons here, but I think both teams will put points on the board.

The Falcons have to beat themselves on offense. They punted ONCE yesterday. I know the Niners are arguably better on D than Seattle, but I prefer for the Falcons to be the underdogs. Its worked well all season.

At least one team has to beat a Harbaugh brother or we are going to have two weeks of the most ridiculous brother vs brother bullshit, it will be the new comparison that all other sports media bullshit is measured against it will be that bad.

The Falcons have to beat themselves on offense. They punted ONCE yesterday. I know the Niners are arguably better on D than Seattle, but I prefer for the Falcons to be the underdogs. Its worked well all season.

Arguably? Maybe before Chris Clemons was lost for the year, but Bruce Irvin is not an adequate replacement. He couldn't generate a pass-rush and he is woeful against the run. I feel bad for Seattle fans. The Redskins shitty field really fucked them.

Arguably? Maybe before Chris Clemons was lost for the year, but Bruce Irvin is not an adequate replacement. He couldn't generate a pass-rush and he is woeful against the run. I feel bad for Seattle fans. The Redskins shitty field really fucked them.

I mean Seattle shat all over that D a few weeks back...

Its not the field's fault they didn't have a better reg season schedule. This is why the regular season is imp.

Its not the field's fault they didn't have a better reg season schedule. This is why the regular season is imp.

lolwut. If the Redskins field was even one step above mediocre, I don't think we would have seen so many ligament injuries from that game.

I like the Falcons more than the 49ers, but San Fran is gonna kick the shite out of Atlanta. The reason the GB game wasn't close was GB is a soft team on both sides of the line of scrimmage. So is Atlanta. I'm willing to bet that the Niners are happier traveling to Atlanta than they would have been playing at home against a mirror image of themselves.

Arguably?

My first thought as well upon reading Go's comment.. Seattle definitely had a field day against our defense. Not making an excuse but we were w/o the best player on our team that night though. I think the "proof was in the pudding" Saturday night about how much Justin Smith drives our defense. He frees up a defender by requiring the opposing line to double him every single play he's on the field..

lolwut. If the Redskins field was even one step above mediocre, I don't think we would have seen so many ligament injuries from that game.

I fucked up my earlier post.

MAYBE if the Seahawks had a better regular season RECORD, they wouldn't have had to worry about playing in DC or Atlanta. That field was shitty, granted.

I like the Falcons more than the 49ers, but San Fran is gonna kick the shite out of Atlanta. The reason the GB game wasn't close was GB is a soft team on both sides of the line of scrimmage. So is Atlanta. I'm willing to bet that the Niners are happier traveling to Atlanta than they would have been playing at home against a mirror image of themselves.

This argument is so dumb.

You want to be at home for the playoffs. People are nuts that "Oh goodie, I want to fly across the country to play in a loud ass stadium against a team that is 14-3" over playing at home vs. a team that you know and you can enact some revenge upon...

Back