• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Divisional Playoffs: Seahawks @ Falcons, Texans @ Patriots

I'm glad he made it. I hate that chickenshit play of calling timeout just before the ball is snapped. It's not fair to make the kicker make the FG twice. They should make a rule where you can't call timeout just before the ball is snapped.

How is it any different from calling a defensive TO before the offense snaps the ball from the 1 trying to score a TD?

That squib kick was Jeffrey [Redacted] level of coaching. WTF were they thinking?

@FO_ASchatz
Yes, for everyone tweeting this to me: This shows why John Fox was dumb to kneel on it with 2 TO and 30 sec left last night.

Epic, epic choke. Followed by prevent D choke. Followed by FG choke, er, check that, a TO was called. Followed by KO choke that Atlanta got away with. One of the more exciting bad playoff games I've ever seen. But my consistent thought all of those last several minutes was San Fran is going to kick the teeth in of whoever they play next week.

a lot of bitter carolina pantie fans on this thread.

i'm sorry that you aren't a fan of a legitimate NFL team.

a lot of bitter carolina pantie fans on this thread.

i'm sorry that you aren't a fan of a legitimate NFL team.
Because if the roles were reversed you'd be on here saying "Go Panthers! I love when a divisional rival wins a big game while my team sits at home watching".

There are a shit ton of good QB's going into next year. Pretty awesome.

When Bill Cowher asked JJ Watt if knocking down balls is instinctive for him, Watt responded, "It became instinctive"

Uhh...

I'm glad he made it. I hate that chickenshit play of calling timeout just before the ball is snapped. It's not fair to make the kicker make the FG twice. They should make a rule where you can't call timeout just before the ball is snapped.

Wanted Seattle to win, but glad that assclown Pete Carroll looks like a complete douche running around like he didn't call the timeout.

Wanted Seattle to win, but glad that assclown Pete Carroll looks like a complete douche running around like he didn't call the timeout.

I got the impression that Carroll was pissed that they let them have the practice kick after to TO. They called the TO fairly early, and you could see the Umpire come in and tap the short-snapper on the shoulder. But he snapped anyways and they got the practice kick.

Pretty sure he was trying to get a delay of game call on Atlanta.

I got the impression that Carroll was pissed that they let them have the practice kick after to TO. They called the TO fairly early, and you could see the Umpire come in and tap the short-snapper on the shoulder. But he snapped anyways and they got the practice kick.

Makes sense, but I'll just choose to believe the "Pete Carroll is a douche" way I said it happened. Like you say, it turned out to be pretty big that he got that first attempt

Back