• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you drink milk? (In a glass by itself, not in coffee or cereal or with cookies)

Milk, in a glass, by itself, no accompaniments?

• Total voters
My wife's mom's family owns a private dairy farm. As a kid they would go up for Thanksgiving and stuff and her grandad kept a cup in the milking barn (or whatever it's called). He would dip it right into the vat for a nice warm glass of cow juice fresh from the tap. Yummy.

Lol if memory serves, humans are the only animals that can do a lot of unnatural things, such as the wheel, farming other animals’ milk and inventing the internet to post shitty milk takes.
humans being able to outrun any land animal over distance is one of those facts I can never really get behind

humans being able to outrun any land animal over distance is one of those facts I can never really get behind
They say if you can run 6mi at a pace of 10min/mi, you can out run anything. But I agree, sounds weird.

I guess it's an endurance thing.

who has ever gotten a dog to run in a straight line for an hour

I could easily get away from my dog when he stopped to pee for the millionth time or smelled someone grilling something in Texas and went in that direction.

My parents made me drink milk with dinner every meal until I was probably 14, to strengthen my bones I guess. I will never do that again as long as I live.

But I also have never broken a bone so maybe big Milk was onto something there

I had a pony when I was a kid but he kept chasing all my grandpas cows through the electric fence so they got rid of him.

Back