• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you drink milk? (In a glass by itself, not in coffee or cereal or with cookies)

Milk, in a glass, by itself, no accompaniments?

• Total voters
My family were all milk drinkers. Like we'd literally have a gallon jug of milk on the dinner table no matter what we were eating. Steak, pizza, Chinese, sushi, didn't matter. Would go to friends houses and insist on a glass of milk with dinner. Would get a lot of shit for it and never understood why. Went through at least a gallon a week during college and grad school. When I was around 25, I turned lactose intolerant and haven't had a glass of milk since and now I understand how weird that was. I was amazed how when I stopped drinking milk I lost like 25 lbs in two weeks even though I was drinking mostly skim. Don't miss drinking milk unless I'm eating cookies which is rare for me. My family doesn't really drink milk anymore either and we don't speak about that era when we did.

I drink about one glass of milk a day. I'm old. My Dad drinks 2-3 glasses per day. He's older.

Lol if memory serves, humans are the only animals that can do a lot of unnatural things, such as the wheel, farming other animals’ milk and inventing the internet to post shitty milk takes.

And that makes it ok? Yet another internet shitty milk take.

I drink a half glass of Kefir in the morning with my vitamins, but only recently started that to get some extra probiotics in the gut post covid.

Taylor_Swift.jpg

Back