• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you vote for Trump?

I'm surprised that a lot of Pubs are into Rubio. He's basically using the Obama 2008 playbook, though without the charisma and with more awkward identity politics.

I'm not a republican but Rubio is charismatic.
He has no flow. It's almost as if he forgets his lines from time to time. The whole thing feels so damn scripted (moreso than with others), especially on the campaign trail.

I don't think Rubio is a good politician either. Always comes across as a kid playing dress up in daddy's suit to me.

It's probably the incessant lip licking.

I don't think Rubio is a good politician either. Always comes across as a kid playing dress up in daddy's suit to me.

It's probably the incessant lip licking.

Leave Rubio alone. He's very thirsty.

CW4XYmEU0AAajcX.jpg

Cruz now within the margin of error vs Trump nationally. Same poll had 50% of respondents embarrassed if Trump were POTUS, 25% proud.

He has no flow. It's almost as if he forgets his lines from time to time. The whole thing feels so damn scripted (moreso than with others), especially on the campaign trail.

Not very articulate, in your view?

Leave Rubio alone. He's very thirsty.

question for libs. ( meaning 98% of the tunnels ) What was more ridiculous? Rubio sip of water during speech or Hilary bathroom break on live TV?

question for libs. ( meaning 98% of the tunnels ) What was more ridiculous? Rubio sip of water during speech or Hilary bathroom break on live TV?

the sip of water

all the candidates took a bathroom break she just took longer. but it wasn't incredibly awkward like the water sip.

the sip of water

all the candidates took a bathroom break she just took longer. but it wasn't incredibly awkward like the water sip.

I'm sick and tired of his desire to hydrate. I mean, where does he get off? Prolly raciost somehow.

the sip of water

Women take longer in the bathroom than dudes.

Cruz now within the margin of error vs Trump nationally. Same poll had 50% of respondents embarrassed if Trump were POTUS, 25% proud.

my general rule is that i'd be embarrassed if the 25% at either end of the spectrum represented americans as a whole. 25% would be proud to have pol pot as their leader.

Back