• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don Pablo Escobar Mafia, El Patron is el dead.

I think the best bet is probably to play things straight and look at weird vote follow patterns, paying extra attention to late round switches. Since we don't have to worry about claims, I think it probably makes sense to assume a late switch would be Escobar influenced. (This also means: hey, let's not switch late as civs pls thx)

Probably also want to be killing/tying anyone who starts going out of their way to clear civs, outside of known playstyles (i.e., eagles).

Is it angleshooting if everyone votes for the person below you?

Lol

But it would be easy to see who would t follow rules

I get what Toogs was doing and he was onto something but it's a shitty way to go about the game imo. Whether or not it's angleshooting, it's trying to beat the game rather than beat your opponents.

I do love thinking about the strategy aspects though and there are things that the mafia dudes should and shouldn't be doing. Not in our interest to discuss these openly now but in a few rounds we can look back at some of the behaviors.

Not alignment determinative but I like RSF's early thinking.

I get what Toogs was doing and he was onto something but it's a shitty way to go about the game imo. Whether or not it's angleshooting, it's trying to beat the game rather than beat your opponents.

I do love thinking about the strategy aspects though and there are things that the mafia dudes should and shouldn't be doing. Not in our interest to discuss these openly now but in a few rounds we can look back at some of the behaviors.

This is good guy nonny

You pick dudes who hang around to end game often.

Like bym and Tim and shit

***tim***

Quick tell me who Escobar is

You pick dudes who hang around to end game often.

Like bym and Tim and shit

***tim***

LOL if you think I get enough respect to be chosen as anything more than "fun in Chatzy."

Gonna need a list of four from errbady in order to fuck Rigatonis communication with his guards, either make him claim his team or fukkup the teamwork of the guards, and plus establish some material to look for patterns:

1) eagles
2) gouda
3) jtp
4) rsf

Id pick vocal guys in this format as theyre the threats to me. Easiest way to eliminate threats is to enlist em. Someone like a timdunk does the opposite imo

Already sed who I would pick in the sign up thread

Gouda rommy tic smidge

Once everyone claims their 4, we force votes based on their picks. This is easy

Gouda on errybodies list let's murder him

Back