• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

He will be tied to Trump for all the outrageous things he has done and said.

He really won’t. He’s a nobody.

Outside of McCarthy, how many historical Congress men/women can your average HS senior name?

There's never been anything like Trumpism. Normally, I'd absolutely agree with you.

Gotta love Trumper logic: a sitting president cannot be indicted, thus he didn't break the law. It is highly unlikely the GOP senators will vote to impeach the president since he is of their party, so he is innocent of any wrong doing.

Yep.

Above the law. And any possible political remedy.

Make America weak and shitty.

Thx Pubs.

Exactly. These people are destroying Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan. And thankfully the career professionals are the ones who do the work of the government.

And good lord, the testimony and evidence . . . Trump's gotta go. If the GOP backs this behavior, there is no limit to what they'll back.

Unfortunately true.

The White House announced today they support a full Senate trial. This, of course, comes after they met with Senate Republicans about it today. Surely something fishy has been cooked up.

Why is the jury meeting with the defendant in secret?

Fiona Hill just cut the balls off of Trump and all the Republicans on the Committee. She said that it's indisputable that Russia attacked our election and it is pure "fiction" that Ukraine had anything to do with the 2016 election. She doubled and tripled down on how harmful perpetrating that fiction is to the security of the United States.

BOOM!!!

I dunno. If you listen to Hannity, there’s this one damning Politoc article that mentions Ukraine interference. Seriously, he brings up the one article all the time as all the proof one needs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/11/01/sean-hannity-politico-is-mr-october/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-corrupt-also-look-this-great-politico-story/

Just out of curiosity, I’ve just attempted to listen to some of Hannity’s show. Good god, what an embarrassing low point of human endeavor. This shyster should be hounded out of a public voice by all people of intelligence and goodwill.

Fiona Hill just cut the balls off of Trump and all the Republicans on the Committee. She said that it's indisputable that Russia attacked our election and it is pure "fiction" that Ukraine had anything to do with the 2016 election. She doubled and tripled down on how harmful perpetrating that fiction is to the security of the United States.

BOOM!!!

Hill and Holmes are going to destroy the Republicans.

Not that the truth matters to them, Trump or the brainwashed masses.

Sadly true.

Whatever the result of this impeachment hearing, it will be pivotal and historic for the country. On the one hand, you have the highly intelligent, competent, and professional foreign intelligence witnesses, a reasonable group of Democrats asking legitimate questions, and on the other hand, a group of Republicans peddling conspiracy theories, outrage over made-up allegations of biased procedures, and a complete inattention to getting the facts.

Frankly, I'm terrified.

Yep.

Was wondering the same thing. Dunno if that happened with the Dems and Clinton but I’m just gonna chalk it up to nothing matters.

Remember when the AG met with a Hillary Clinton's husband on a tarmac? Somehow that was wrong but jurists having secret meetings with the accused is fine.

This was posted awhile back. Time to revisit.

76902767_10217715827581875_6418754235038433280_o.jpg

Remember when the AG met with a Hillary Clinton's husband on a tarmac? Somehow that was wrong but jurists having secret meetings with the accused is fine.

This was posted awhile back. Time to revisit.

76902767_10217715827581875_6418754235038433280_o.jpg

that is awesome

Trump levels new attacks against Yovanovitch

President Donald Trump unleashed fresh attacks on Marie Yovanovitch Friday, accusing the ousted U.S. ambassador of not hanging a photo of himself in the Ukrainian embassy and saying she “was not an angel.”

"This ambassador that, you know, everybody says is so wonderful, she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy,” Trump said in a phone interview on “Fox & Friends," without offering any evidence of his claim. “She is in charge of the embassy. She wouldn't hang it. It took like a year and a half, two years to get the picture up.”

Back