• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don't sit in the upper deck!

I agree that the team should get better support. But if there are so many Deacon Club members and/or local fans wanting to attend the games, where are they? There are way more empty seats in the Joel than just the student and faculty seats. Based on the first 3 games attendance, there are plenty of seats for anyone who wants them.

Yep. The suggestion that there is some great unmet demand for WFBB tix just doesn quite pass the smell test.

And to quote the great Yogi, "If nobody wants to come to the game, how are you going to stop them???"

No. The seats were empty.

those are douchey ushers.

They do know that the DC supports other sports than Basketball? The Field Hockey team is hurt by their lack of donations as well.

I'm sure they do, but I'm guessing those 4 couples aren't giving to the DC to get midfield seats and parking passes for field hockey.

I hope the ushers aren't preventing people from moving downstairs.

Quite the opposite for me. During the Loyola game, our usher came over to let us know that we SHOULD go down to the lower bowl and take a seat. It was about 5 minutes into the first half.

Back