• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore

I've been waiting on these boards a long time and when some posters turn on a coach, there is no going back. It's not necessarily a bad thing ( see [Redacted] as example), but it is a thing and blinds people to seeing things that are right in front of their eyes.

That may be true, but I would love to be wrong. Manning's body of work is awful. Combine that with the incompetent sub patterns and just complete mismanagement and what other conclusion can you draw?

I did not like the hire, but like everyone else, I hoped for the best. The first two years were really bad. Even following BZ, there should have been improvement. Year 3 showed some hope but the defense was ridiculous. No power 5 team should have been that bad defensively. Year 4 was the worst of them all. If you are not convinced at this point, you are just going on hope. There is no reason to expect Danny Manning to become even an average coach. An average coach will get eaten up in the ACC.

I don't know how much talent Wake bball will have next year.

I don't know how much talent other ACC teams will have next year.

I pretty much don't know how much talent any team in Div 1 of the NCAA will have next year. I'm ignorant on the topic.

But it is fucking laughable to even come close to suggesting that Wake will have more talent than 65% of teams they face next year given what the results of this year just bore out. That's simply preposterous sunshine farts nonsense.

You said we will have more talent than 75% of the ACC teams we play. By that logic we should be a top 4 team in the ACC and start the tourny in the quarterfinals. Those teams are championship contenders. Also I notice you don’t want any to take the bet.

No, I said we have more talent than 65-75% of ALL the teams we play.

I don't take bets here, because getting paid is rare.

I'm not talking about a coach. I'm talking about posters who don't like a coach and then saying crap like it's a fact that most players who declare don't come back when a simple google search says that is just not true.

I'm not talking about a coach. I'm talking about posters who don't like a coach and then saying crap like it's a fact that most players who declare don't come back when a simple google search says that is just not true.

What is the correct percentage?

Well last year , as stated in post 652 by thatguy2016, 73 of 137 or 53% of players who declared then ended up pulling their name from the draft.
I'm not a math major, but I'm guessing that means 47% declared and stayed in the draft .

Yeah. Who is this coach who people turned on who ended up being a great coach?

PH,

You can't ignore your clusterfuck of a post - your shit the bed post - where I basically owned you like a $5 whore and then just move on.

You posted some bullshit. I used fucking google in 3 minutes to confirm what I already knew which was that you were higher than a fucking kite, and then you blew past it.

If you have my fucking spunk dripping off your face, bro, best to acknowledge that. Going after RJ is not my definition of owning up to it.

And to take ownership, RJ said we'd be more talented that 65% of our opponents next year. I SAID 95%. That was me. I am owning that. Of course, I am assuming we have 1 of Moore and Craw, and likely both. But neither RJ or I inferred that we would beat 95% of our opponents. That is your fucked up response (I think as a deflection of my spunk dripping off your face).

We are going to start either Moore or Sarr at the 5. That is a 4 star plus player. We are going to start Sarr or Hoard at the 4. Another 4+ star player. Mucius or Brown at the 3. Again, 4+ With Woods gone, I really hope it is Mucius. It might also be Hoard if Moore returns. And on down the line. We are going to start 5 4star + players if Craw comes back. Two of those are going to be seniors.

If Moore and Craw come back, then we our 9 deep include only one 3 star player in Childress, perhaps Wright if he breaks the rotation. That will be better than everybody save UNC, Duke and a few others. That does not equate to a 30-5 season, however. I really hope Moore and Craw come back because the season will be no excuses. Manning can't hide and Wellman can't hide. Like you did when I pulled your shit out from under you (you'd make a Wellman-esque AD bro).

You’re going to talk a lot of shit because of one data point that suggests my memory was 4% off?

How on earth does 47% instead of 51% mean Crawford and Moore are coming back and all is good with Wake basketball?

You’re going to talk a lot of shit because of one data point that suggests my memory was 4% off?

How on earth does 47% instead of 51% mean Crawford and Moore are coming back and all is good with Wake basketball?

"Just a bit outside"

Ending of that women's championship game was the tits! No pun intended

Actual footage of jaybone and SC DEAC making those posts.

PH,

You can't ignore your clusterfuck of a post - your shit the bed post - where I basically owned you like a $5 whore and then just move on.

You posted some bullshit. I used fucking google in 3 minutes to confirm what I already knew which was that you were higher than a fucking kite, and then you blew past it.

If you have my fucking spunk dripping off your face, bro, best to acknowledge that. Going after RJ is not my definition of owning up to it.

And to take ownership, RJ said we'd be more talented that 65% of our opponents next year. I SAID 95%. That was me. I am owning that. Of course, I am assuming we have 1 of Moore and Craw, and likely both. But neither RJ or I inferred that we would beat 95% of our opponents. That is your fucked up response (I think as a deflection of my spunk dripping off your face).

We are going to start either Moore or Sarr at the 5. That is a 4 star plus player. We are going to start Sarr or Hoard at the 4. Another 4+ star player. Mucius or Brown at the 3. Again, 4+ With Woods gone, I really hope it is Mucius. It might also be Hoard if Moore returns. And on down the line. We are going to start 5 4star + players if Craw comes back. Two of those are going to be seniors.

If Moore and Craw come back, then we our 9 deep include only one 3 star player in Childress, perhaps Wright if he breaks the rotation. That will be better than everybody save UNC, Duke and a few others. That does not equate to a 30-5 season, however. I really hope Moore and Craw come back because the season will be no excuses. Manning can't hide and Wellman can't hide. Like you did when I pulled your shit out from under you (you'd make a Wellman-esque AD bro).

:internets::cliffs:

Actual footage of jaybone and SC DEAC making those posts.

you mean, burying a jumper right in the undefeated's face?

p.s. I like PHDeac and think he would be a cool guy to know in real life. I am just feeling a bit grouchy tonight and I couldn't just ignore that post (I'm guessing Jaybone feels the same way)

Le Bone, first of all, I don't know much about $5 whores, but i'm guessing you'd be renting her not owning her.

Last edited:
Back