• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dortch leaving for NFL

looks like Dorth and another guy are both returning punts tonight. is the 2nd guy doing it at the end of the game? Dortch also had a few catches and is listed with one recovered fumble.

Jets claimed Braxton Berrios from the pats, slot WR from Miami, drafted in the 7th round last year. Hoping Dortch sticks but apparently the jets plan on being very active.

Well now I’m hoping the Jets screw up and try to put him on the practice squad so the Panthers can get him.

I think the Panthers have already picked up their WRs. Damn you Hurney.

Eagles have 1 slot left on their practice squad,. Would love to snag Dortch, groom him in the mold of Darren Sproles.

Is Dortch now on the practice squad? If so we have to hope Braxton Berrios has a case of fumbleitis.

Even though Dortch recovered both of his fumbles I got to feel that those two fumbles in the preseason really hurt him

Even though Dortch recovered both of his fumbles I got to feel that those two fumbles in the preseason really hurt him

Yeah. Reinforced the idea that he’s too small for the league.

Back