• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dow climbs above 20,000 as stocks reach record highs; financials outperform

Are you sure it was that good?

Did you not have a 401k the last 8 years? I'll say it again so it's clear. If you have a boner for a supposed Trump bump in the market, yet you also believe the last 8 years of market growth to be a disaster, then you are a fucking moron.

Did you not have a 401k the last 8 years? I'll say it again so it's clear. If you have a boner for a supposed Trump bump in the market, yet you also believe the last 8 years of market growth to be a disaster, then you are a fucking moron.

Did I? Sure. Did most of the lower middle class? No. That's what this election was about.

Did I? Sure. Did most of the lower middle class? No. That's what this election was about.

So, a thread praising President Trump for getting the market above 20k has nothing to do with your post. Nice job jhkarl.

So, a thread praising President Trump for getting the market above 20k has nothing to do with your post. Nice job jhkarl.

I know you guys are still hurting, so I'll give you the space to let your emotional tire fire burn out from a distance. You don't even know when you're getting blatantly trolled anymore. This used to be a challenge.

He's been President for one-third of a pay cycle, and internet left is already inconsolable. It's going to be a fantastic first term.

Too bad you don't vote for him. You could enjoy his administration even more.

Too bad you don't vote for him. You could enjoy his administration even more.

The final step in your electoral repudiation provides more than enough entertainment.

eta: I suggest you guys put down the 2012 playbook. In 2016, BobKnightFan voted for the Republican candidate and I didn't. It's a new world. Don't be the last ones to find out. Your old tricks aren't going to work anymore.

Last edited:
I'm just proud the candidate I voted for didn't support and wouldn't implement a Muslim ban, because we've stopped this low

I'm just proud the candidate I voted for didn't support and wouldn't implement a Muslim ban, because we've stopped this low

If only you guys hadn't turned your back on most of the country, your policy preferences might actually matter.

77,000 midwesterners applaud jhmd while waiting for their shitty job at the air conditioner factory to magically reappear any moment now

77,000 midwesterners applaud jhmd while waiting for their shitty job at the air conditioner factory to magically reappear any moment now

Trump is your punishment for decades of pandering and feel-good lies. Feel it. Feel it in your chest. This is a growth opportunity for you. Seize it.

Trump is your punishment for decades of pandering and feel-good lies. Feel it. Feel it in your chest. This is a growth opportunity for you. Seize it.

lol that line of trolling ain't moving the needle with me, friend.

Trump is the result of decades of fear-mongering and distrust-sewing by your little movement of penny-loafer wearing, soft-handed, clinched-sphincter pale white boys to wrest control of all branches and levels of government to shove through their selfish agendas. That and a weak candidate with a poor GOTV in three swing states.

but by all means, keep going. You are entertaining me.

lol that line of trolling ain't moving the needle with me, friend.

Trump is the result of decades of fear-mongering and distrust-sewing by your little movement of penny-loafer wearing, soft-handed, clinched-sphincter pale white boys to wrest control of all branches and levels of government to shove through their selfish agendas. That and a weak candidate with a poor GOTV in three swing states.

but by all means, keep going. You are entertaining me.

If this is true (spoiler: it isn't), does it make you feel better that those rapscallions bested you with a cartoon character who bragged about serial assault? Your politics aren't as appealing as that?

"penny-loafer wearing, soft-handed, clinched-sphincter pale white boys"

Racist

6dde02c381c41bab3658791659a4c6f5.jpg

If this is true (spoiler: it isn't), does it make you feel better that those rapscallions bested you with a cartoon character who bragged about serial assault? Your politics aren't as appealing as that?

My politics have been and still are more in the best interests of those rust-belters - and all Americans for that matter - than anything they have been offered by the right, top to bottom. You have failed for years now to make a convincing argument otherwise.

Now you have become the cartoon character here in our little OGB community, still trolling the election-loss bit while we've moved on to scrutinizing the poor governing and lack of testicles your party is displaying.

My politics have been and still are more in the best interests of those rust-belters - and all Americans for that matter - than anything they have been offered by the right, top to bottom. You have failed for years now to make a convincing argument otherwise.

Now you have become the cartoon character here in our little OGB community, still trolling the election-loss bit while we've moved on to scrutinizing the poor governing and lack of testicles your party is displaying.

You keep using this word...

Back