• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dow climbs above 20,000 as stocks reach record highs; financials outperform

Like I said on the other thread, a masterful job has been done conning the right voters into being scared enough to follow your pied piper.

We all thought trickle down was a good con, but now you've succeeded in blaming Mexicans for plant closings, gun laws for gun violence, and that refugees are coming to murder and terrorize.

You've continued your success in jamming the abortion wedge issue that Republicans yawned over in '72 to hysterical heights to convince these people that voting for a Democrat is essentially murdering a little baby causing God to be mad at them.

You've bogeymanned all government regulations designed to protect these voters in the aftermath of a financial meltdown that could have been avoided with adequate regulation.

I could go on. You people are absolutely genius, I'll give you that.

Congratulations on your big win. fuckin a

Like I said on the other thread, a masterful job has been done conning the right voters into being scared enough to follow your pied piper.

We all thought trickle down was a good con, but now you've succeeded in blaming Mexicans for plant closings, gun laws for gun violence, and that refugees are coming to murder and terrorize.

You've continued your success in jamming the abortion wedge issue that Republicans yawned over in '72 to hysterical heights to convince these people that voting for a Democrat is essentially murdering a little baby causing God to be mad at them.

You've bogeymanned all government regulations designed to protect these voters in the aftermath of a financial meltdown that could have been avoided with adequate regulation.

I could go on. You people are absolutely genius, I'll give you that.

Congratulations on your big win. fuckin a

Have you figured out why they don't like you yet?

The idiots that voted for Trump that think he his going to get them their jobs back and return the country to Mayberry days are the ones facing the biggest con in our nations history.

Trump will make out like a bandit but few others will.

I don't give a monkey's who likes me. You con people to get them to like you. Congratulations on your new friends.

I understand that not everyone is handling the grand repudiation well. In time, these wounds will heal.

I understand that not everyone is handling the grand repudiation well. In time, these wounds will heal.

sheesh, watching a once great poster and troll become this one-dimensional and spent is not as funny as I thought it would be.

I'll miss you, man. You inspired greatness in all of us. Spin in your eddy on the edge of the river old friend, spin spin spin....

It's times like these that I remember that Nickelback has sold 50 million albums. Does that mean 50 million Nickelback fans have "repudiated" my taste in music? Either way, I'm not going to start listening to Nickelback.

It is possible to enjoy your defeat without enjoying Trump's win. This isn't a hard concept to grasp for the willing.
When State beat Dook, I enjoyed Dook''s loss immensely, but that doesn't mean I have to become a statefan.

Im sure it's possible. But you're a scoundrel and toadie until proven otherwise.

I'm quite certain even you don't understand the analogy you're attempting to make

It is possible to enjoy your defeat without enjoying Trump's win. This isn't a hard concept to grasp for the willing.
When State beat Dook, I enjoyed Dook''s loss immensely, but that doesn't mean I have to become a statefan.

meh, enjoying State beat Dook lasts a couple days, then they are still State. Especially if Dook is (ugh) the better team, playing better basketball, with more experience and canny than a State team that is wildly inconsistent and slipshod who by luck and some help on technicalities won the game. To sit around and rub one out over that for months is homerism.

The fact that Trump wins the stock market to go "up, up, up" is a pretty good indication that he doesn't have even a grasp upon basic stock economics.

Back