• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Drinking Tolerance

For everyone struggling with miserable hangovers, this shit is magical

1260991803_code-blue-recovery-drink_1.jpg

http://drinkcodeblue.com/

Rick, I didn't think you were much of a drinker.

Do you like side cars?

Side cars? Have you been hanging out with the 80yo waitresses at Musso & Franks when visiting bro?

The "martinis" I was talking about were an invention of mine. I saw no difference in having a matrtini of vodka or gin and one of Patron or Woodford's. Basically just shake with some ice.

After I started having them at Tuna Town, they started keeping a bottle of each in the freezer. Thus each drink is about 4-5 oz of booze.

The Rainbow also has huge glasses.

God whoever is running this rj parody is doing a terrible job.

I had an atrocious hangover this morning. I'm still recovering.

On the day after St. Paddy's Day, you're not hungover, you're simply suffering from a case of the Irish Flu. Happens to me once a year.

IP puts the poster in So Cal. We are pretty damn sure it is the real rj.

I'm pretty sure the real rj has never used the term "bro" in all his years of posting. Also his spelling/grammar has gotten dramatically better overnight. I'm still skeptical.

I'm pretty sure the real rj has never used the term "bro" in all his years of posting. Also his spelling/grammar has gotten dramatically better overnight. I'm still skeptical.

His reply to me contains information only he would know.

It's the real McCoy

Yeah RJ meant Bro as in Marquee's brother, he is some director or movie guy out in Cali making movies like Big Mommas house father like son, or at least I like to believe that.

I am hungover as hell today. I've tried eating food, powerade, water, aspirin and sleeping and I still feel like death. I haven't had this bad of a hangover in a loooong time. Ughhhhh

VitaminWater, Revive flavor for the win. The potassium is amazing.

I can't drink as often as I did in college. By day 3 now I'm a wreck. Probably because I can go 2 weeks at a time without drinking which I never really did in college.

The last time I did a bunch a bourbon shots, I was worthless the next day. My tolerance is gone at 42.

Back