• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duck Dynasty

I haven't seen it, but is it the same family from Duck Commander? That's a great show. It's no Swamp People, but it's a great show.

Yeah, it's the Duck Commander family. The 2nd episode from last night (they show 2 episodes on Wednesday nights from 10 -11pm) had me rolling...

Yeah, it's the Duck Commander family. The 2nd episode from last night (they show 2 episodes on Wednesday nights from 10 -11pm) had me rolling...

What channel does it come on? My father-in-law LOVES that guy.

Me too. It is great for some laughs. Although, I think the best line last night came in the first episode, "if you catch your woman a squirrel, she will never cut you off in bed."

Me too. It is great for some laughs. Although, I think the best line last night came in the first episode, "if you catch your woman a squirrel, she will never cut you off in bed."

Si talking to those 4th graders about Vietnam was great. "Ya'll heard of 'nam?" "A bengal tiger grabbed him in the shoulder and ran off with him...blood was flying everywhere."

Those kids faces when they were demonstrating cleaning a duck were priceless.

Jase had one of the funniest lines I have ever seen on TV, talking about Willie:

"When you say CEO, you think of Chief Executive Officer. If I saw Willie walking down the street I would look for either a tin cup to put a dollar in or a sign that said 'The End is Near.'"

I saw an ad/commercial for this in the theater before Hunger Games last weekend and it made me want to watch. LadyDeacToy was making fun of me for it, but I thought it looked amusing. Also reminded me in a way of my ex who was/is a HUGE duck hunter.

the Mighty Ducks were a dynasty: won the MN state championship, then got selected to play and win the Junior Goodwill Games against the mighty Iceland, finally having their biggest triumph of all by beating the varsity team at that prep school (who I guess were way better than Iceland, so maybe they shoulda gone to the games the first place).

I saw an ad/commercial for this in the theater before Hunger Games last weekend and it made me want to watch. LadyDeacToy was making fun of me for it, but I thought it looked amusing. Also reminded me in a way of my ex who was/is a HUGE duck hunter.

Haha. My duck-hunting buddy! I texted him as soon as I heard about the show.

Watching it right now, it's pretty entertaining.

The first time I saw the promo for the show I thought it was going to be a Geico commercial or something on Fox.

I watched it for the first time tonight on AMC. At first, I was just watching it with a friend to give it a chance.......3 episodes later at 3am, I told myself I had to go to bed. Of course, not before recording the fourth one that was coming on next. I thought this show was pretty hilarious, especially watching it with other people. Of course though, it's now 4:30 and I can't sleep. I might end up watching the fourth one. Stupid 3rd shift sleep schedule.

Heard about this for the first time this weekend and caught the CEO episode Saturday night. Watched the premiere last night. I was hooked when Phil threw the kid's cell phone.

"And the next thing ya know, you're jousting with a box over ya, to see who's the man."

Phil and Willie are going to be on Conan tomorrow night.

Edit: Think it is on A&E. Have seen Discovery & AMC listed. Watched it On Demand, but pretty sure it's A&E. Also, the Time Warner On Demand screws up Episode 2 by playing the last segment of Episode 1 at the end, so you get to see the football game, or Si and Jase arrive at their delivery destination. Comcast On Demand and Hulu are fine though.

Last edited:
I loved how last week Phil taught the "birds and the bees" using a craw-fish. He would say vagina, but would not say penis. Instead used some other word - don't remember what.

Back