• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duck Dynasty

I couldn't believe he called his wife chubby.

Then the drug dog!

Si has become must see TV for me.. Would love to hang out with that dude for an afternoon.

"It's on like Donkey Kong!"
"That saying went out of style like 60 years ago.."
"No it didn't! I just said it!"

i. love. this. show.

si sewing aprons? love it.

I can't believe I haven't made an effort to watch this show until today...It. Is. Amazing.

This has to be one of the best shows on TV right now.

dude that episode where they pick up the atvs was hilarious. I was laughing so hard at si's Vietnam special and the "backfire"!!!!! Great stuff.

cutting beaver tails off roadkill. you can give a redneck millions of dollars... but he's still a redneck.

mm, yep. you're right. nutria rat or "coypu" (as it's called in latin america and europe) -thanks wiki

Thought the finale was disappointing last night, but I'm glad I came onto this show regardless. Any word on if they'll do a second season?

i. love. this. show.

si sewing aprons? love it.

omg that was so funny when Si whipped up an awesome apron and showed the wives up. It looked so good afterwards too! "Be all that you can be" (Army)

Thought the finale was disappointing last night, but I'm glad I came onto this show regardless. Any word on if they'll do a second season?

Pretty sure they will. Try to find some episodes of their more hunting oriented show from the Outdoor Channel. My FIL introduced me to that over Thanksgiving.

I caught the first episode & loved it. Then I forgot about it. Thank you Entertainment on Demand. I absolutely love Si & Jase.

Si is the greatest thing to come out of the swamp since Troy Landry.

It's back. The second episode tonight is the better one of the two.

Now sure which part I liked best "hey grampa, I've got herpes" or "craby craby craby"

The "teaching the daughter to drive" episode was hilarious tonight.

Back