• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duck Dynasty

This is defs my favorite show on tv right now.

I don't see how anybody cannot like it.

MtnDeac (my husband) hates it because it reminds him of some of the people where he grew up. It reminds me of the same sort of thing to, but that's part of why I find it hilarious - I can relate to the things they do and say.

Just started watching this and am caught up in about 3 days. Such a great show.

It reminds me of where I grew up.

The real question is, who is the second best character to Si. I'd probably go Mountain Man.

Willie: Synergy...does anyone know what that means?
Mountain Man: Well, it's kinda like energy.

Jase is my favorite, because I'm pretty sure he knows they are absolutely ridiculous.

Jase is my favorite, because I'm pretty sure he knows they are absolutely ridiculous.

Yup. I followed Jase on Twitter the other day.

I feel like he would be really fun to hang out with. ATVs, hunting and fishing are basically how I spent my childhood.

I cant figure out how Sadie was having so much trouble driving. She was so bad it must have been staged. For their kids to grow up in that family, I cant believe that they've never driven the ATV's, vehicles on the family land before.

I cant figure out how Sadie was having so much trouble driving. She was so bad it must have been staged. For their kids to grow up in that family, I cant believe that they've never driven the ATV's, vehicles on the family land before.

I thought it was very clearly communicated that she was female. Not sure how/why you missed that.

lol, if you only knew me. If my wife would let me, I'd have a beard just like them.

I told Mrs. LCD that the day I leave the Army is the day my Duck Dynasty beard starts.

Jase is awesome.

Seriously.

Some of the stuff is horribly staged.

Back