• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

I know people are frustrated but that’s not on Clawson. Honestly the offensive gameplan was great, put Mitch in position to make plays, outplayed them all game and dumb turnovers and penalties by idiots cost them the game.

This fake color analyst we have on the radio with Stan just said the play of Mitch Griffis was a bright spot. I mean some flashes of real QB play, but still 2 costly turnovers is a big improvement, which says all that needs to be said about his ability, which is none.

Clawson just came off one of his better coaching performances against PITT two weeks ago and y’all wanting to can his ass. Guess public school education is where I should send my kidz
Because their Qb slid too soon? Let’s not make the Pitt game our Alamo. It was an atrocious game against a fucking terrible team

Auto downvoting any Clawson slander after an absolutely atrocious embarrassing loss to a 3rd string QB, when his team has lost 8/10 ACC games, is a weird way to fan.

I don’t think he should be fired, and still am hopeful he can turn things around next year, but I have very little, if any, remaining excitement that he’s our coach.

I feel bad for Bob McCreary.

Clawson just came off one of his better coaching performances against PITT two weeks ago and y’all wanting to can his ass. Guess public school education is where I should send my kidz

We won because of an ill-timed QB slide that was created by said team. There was no great coaching performance.

This fake color analyst we have on the radio with Stan just said the play of Mitch Griffis was a bright spot. I mean some flashes of real QB play, but still 2 costly turnovers is a big improvement, which says all that needs to be said about his ability, which is none.
FFS. We should all be evaluated this way at work.

Auto downvoting any Clawson slander after an absolutely atrocious embarrassing loss to a 3rd string QB, when his team has lost 8/10 ACC games, is a weird way to fan.

I don’t think he should be fired, and still am hopeful he can turn things around next year, but I have very little, if any, remaining excitement that he’s our coach.

I feel bad for Bob McCreary.
Well said, sir.

We won because of an ill-timed QB slide that was created by said team. There was no great coaching performance.
We won a game with a 9th string safety. Duke won a game with a 3rd string QB. Mistakes needed to happen in both games but doesn’t take away from from the coaching

Back