• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke vs. North Carolina

I'm pulling for...

• Total voters
I'm not sure what a few of you are talking about, but UNC owns North Carolina. There are probably more Carolina fans in Durham than Duke fans. Duke gets the nationwide bandwagon fans, and Northeasterner's. Duke over Tarholes in NC is crazy talk.

for the record, both of those teams can eat a bowl of dicks.

Whatever will ultimately give FSU the reg season championship

I'm not sure what a few of you are talking about, but UNC owns North Carolina. There are probably more Carolina fans in Durham than Duke fans. Duke gets the nationwide bandwagon fans, and Northeasterner's. Duke over Tarholes in NC is crazy talk.

for the record, both of those teams can eat a bowl of dicks.

They are saying that on a Wake board, those people who grew up in NC and are Wake fans are going to hate UNC more than they hate Duke because we grew up around Tarhole fans. Therefore, the NC fans on here will pull for Duke.

The non NC fans grew up hating Duke like the rest of the country does and only started hating UNC once they were at Wake. Therefore they will pull for UNC to beat Duke.

They are saying that on a Wake board, those people who grew up in NC and are Wake fans are going to hate UNC more than they hate Duke because we grew up around Tarhole fans. Therefore, the NC fans on here will pull for Duke.

The non NC fans grew up hating Duke like the rest of the country does and only started hating UNC once they were at Wake. Therefore they will pull for UNC to beat Duke.

Ok, yeah, that makes sense. Being from Kentucky originally, I hated Duke and was ambivalent towards UNC. Then I moved to Chapel Hill, and hating UNC came pretty easily.

NC natives vote Duke, others vote Carolina. Just guessing.

Nope. Not a NC native. Hope Carowhina gets food poisoning and shits all over the court. Then falls into their own diarrhea and get covered in their own shit.

Nope. Not a NC native. Hope Carowhina gets food poisoning and shits all over the court. Then falls into their own diarrhea and get covered in their own shit.

You left out the Duke players eating it.

Reading through this thread, getting OGB Forum members together and watching this game in a Mystery Science Theater-ish way with plenty of booze would be one entertaining evening.

board has hit a new low - I got neg repped for hating on Carowhina....you've got to be kidding.....

I always pull for the away team, in the hopes that we get entertaining shots of butterfaces/asians in the crowd crying.

pretty much my philosophy as well. I want the home crowd to be miserable.

That is so righteous RJ, your hate has made you strong!

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

UNC's players are more likable compared to Duke's. I will pull for UNC. Plus, Duke is still grossly overrated. They aren't a top 10 team.

UNC's players are more likable compared to Duke's.
Are you trying to say you can't pull for this group of 007s...

2012-poster-L.jpg

UNC's players are more likable compared to Duke's. I will pull for UNC. Plus, Duke is still grossly overrated. They aren't a top 10 team.

This is pretty true. There haven't been but a few UNC players I've really disliked over the years, where as Duke usually has at least a couple every year I'd like to slap across the face.

Back