• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke's schedule

OK, so I have this game confused with another. I was thinking of one where Alphonso intercepted a pass in or near the endzone.

Happened deep in the fourth quarter, and I think the game was in Winston.

Sounds like the MD game where we came storming from behind to win in OT.

Sounds like the MD game where we came storming from behind to win in OT.

A year later in 2007. We had no business winning that game until Phonso saved us. Whole team woke up after that play. That was a game that, had we lost, could have resulted in a very different season.

Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Yes, 1992 was a very good year. Dooley's last year. We won at Md, at GT ( Lewis got fired shortly after) and won the Independence Bowl in a great comeback. An end around pass for a touchdown fueled the win .

Yes, 1992 was a very good year. Dooley's last year. We won at Md, at GT ( Lewis got fired shortly after) and won the Independence Bowl in a great comeback. An end around pass for a touchdown fueled the win .

That was a fun bowl game to watch. Big come back to beat Oregon.

That was a fun bowl game to watch. Big come back to beat Oregon.

I'd like to think our butt kickings of Oregon in 2 bowls is what prompted them to take it up a notch so they would have to meet us in the lower tier bowls anymore.:thumbsup:

Back