• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eli

The promised land would also have to include some kind of all-you-can-eat buffet.

The promised land would also have to include some kind of all-you-can-eat buffet.

9065829-large.jpg

If by bring you to the promise land, you mean jerk off on your feet, then yes.

nyprexfeet.jpg

I will admit, the Jets are in a sad state of affairs right now. If there isn't a homicide committed in the locker room next year, I will take it as a positive. I really thought we'd let Santonio go, but in reality, we couldn't even come close to making it happen financially. Whoever we bring in to play alongside of him now that Plaxico is gone, I just pray everyone gets along. Probably won't happen.

Bottom line: I'm just tired of hearing about Eli and the Giants. Parades, front of every newspaper, hats, shirts. I was almost at the point of rooting for the Pats, but then I remembered RJequalsMJ and couldn't do it.

I would be embarrassed if I was a jets fan...taking out a full page ad congratulating the Giants. Terrible.

Very embarrassing. One minute we are running our mouths that we're the best team in NY and no less than a month later, we're taking out advertisements congratulating the Giants? When shit blows up in your face, you put your head down, shut up, and get ready for the next year. Screw that 'gracious loser' crap.

Back